MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

curtisbenm

View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed. I love my Hanna kits. Alk test is hands down the easiest and fastest way to test. Keeps my parameters in check

xiaoxiy

View Badges
Reaction score
1,2&3 Done!

I would love to use the Hanna alk for ease of daily alk testings!

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed to newsletter
Curios if the digital refractometer will produce a more accurate result than the competitors.

TinyChocobo

View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed to newsletter
Curios if the digital refractometer will produce a more accurate result than the competitors.
Personally it looks a lot like the Milwaukee Refractometer I'm familiar with. Wouldn't be surprised if Hannah didn't make it for Milwaukee or the other way around :).

That said I am curious as well.

Oleshp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed to newsletter. I'm not necessarily looking to fix anything, I have a fairly new tank and this would make it much easier to monitor and maintain levels as I add more livestock to the tank.

rshober

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I use the Hanna low range phosphate colorimeter. Fairly easy to use and accurate. I've not used any of the other colorimeter test but, would love have them.

Motts

View Badges
Reaction score
my Hanna dkh tester is hands down the number one tool for a successful reef

mr. penguin

View Badges
Reaction score

Marine Depot is excited to announce we've teamed with Hanna Instruments and Reef2Reef to MAKE TESTING EASY!

1 winner will be randomly selected on April 6 to receive a Reef Professional Kit and Digital Seawater Refractometer — a $410 value!

It's super-duper easy to enter and YOU CAN ENTER UP TO 3 TIMES!

1. Like Hanna on Facebook ENTRY #1
  2. Follow Hanna on Instagram ENTRY #2
  3. Subscribe to Hanna's Newsletter ENTRY #3
After you've entered at least once, come back to this thread and leave a comment to share what problem(s) you hope to fix in your tank by testing your water more frequently and accurately.

If you already own digital testing equipment from Hanna and just want MORE ... then leave a comment to share how you've used your water test results to improve the health of your tank and its inhabitants!

GOOD LUCK!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

About The Prizes
marine-kit.jpg

Reef Professional Kit – Hanna Instruments (HIREEF) - Coming Soon to Marine Depot!

Monitor the health of your saltwater reef aquarium with the Reef Professional Kit for Alkalinity (dKH), Calcium, Phosphorus (ULR phosphate), and pH. Water quality is the most important aspect of a healthy reef aquarium. Remove subjective results and guesswork by confidently testing with Hanna Instruments. Bridge the gap between simple chemical test kits and expensive instrumentation with this convenient, professional kit. Includes:
  • Hanna Marine Alkalinity (dKH) Checker HC - HI772
  • Hanna Marine Calcium Checker HC - HI758
  • Hanna Saltwater Aqurium Ultra Low Range Phosphorous Checker HC - HI736
  • pHep® Waterproof Pocket pH Tester with 0.1 Resolution - HI98107
  • Deionized Water - HI70436m
  • Electrode Storage Solution - HI70300M
  • pH Calibration Buffer Solutions - HI770710P
  • Replacement reagents for Phosphorus Ultra Low Range Checker® HC - HI736-25

Digital Refractometer for Seawater Analysis – Hanna Instruments (HI96822)

A rugged, portable digital refractometer designed for the measurement of salinity of natural or artificial seawater. The HI96822 displays results in three popular measurement units: Practical Salinity Units (PSU), salinity in parts per thousands (ppt) and specific gravity (S.G. (20/20)). The instrument’s high accuracy and simple operation gives reliable results each and every time. All readings are automatically compensated for temperature variations and displayed within a 1.5 second response time. The sealed flint glass prism and stainless steel well are easy to clean. Just wipe with a soft cloth in preparation for the next sample.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contest Fine Print

There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Open to US residents 18 years or older. One (1) winner will be contacted April 6 by private message on Reef2Reef.com and provided instructions on how to claim their prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Questions? Contact Us.

I really love Hanna instruments and would love this test kit! I entered!

Tautog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed to your newsletter
The Alkalinity dKH checker has been my most important piece of reef equipment. It’s easy, reliable, quick, dependable, and inexpensive. Your testing equipment allowed tank parameters to stabilize quickly and safely.
Thank You Hanna

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back