MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BrandonP

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I currently have the Hanna Alkalinity and ULR Phosphate checkers. I love how easy both tests are and if you have low values of Phosphate, the ULR Phosphate checker is the best test kit on the hobbyist level IMO!

Nanoreefer24

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello,
I did all three to enter. I just don’t have time to check all the water we’ll enough to get an accurate reading. But if I win the Hanna instruments I will have more time to focus on the tank and making it look beautiful.

Tim Nemeth

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Always looking to get the most accurate results. Currently battling a small hair algae outbreak, but it is going away with the Red Sea treatments I am using.

PinHeadBunny

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Already followed Facebook and Instagram for a while just subscribed to the newsletter. I hope to just gain more stability in my aquarium to get better SPS growth. Awesome giveaway!!

KurtH

View Badges
Reaction score
Liked on Instragram and signed up for the news letter. Would love to make it easier to keep my QT and display tanks in sync.

Nanologist

View Badges
Reaction score
Joined the newsletter. Recently got the Phosphorous ULR checker when hair algae started growing rapidly in the display. It was invaluable in helping me track and reduce the phosphate levels.

Nanologist

View Badges
Reaction score
Following on Instagram. This kit would be amazing to receive. The digital refractometer would be a game changer ensuring I always have the correct salinity.

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
How this will help my tank? Simple, my eyes aren’t what they used to be and color metrics are getting tough to judge. Can’t go wrong with actual numbers instead of an interpretation.

krystian marshall

View Badges
Reaction score
im fairly new to the salt water community. i’ve had a couple of tanks and they’ve all failed . didn’t know much about testing water or other equipment such as protein skimmers and reactors . i started a new tank about 9 months ago everything is doing ok now that i have everything but would like to step up my texting equipment as well .

AquaticSea1

View Badges
Reaction score
I want to make a more stable environment for my corals and fish, and test my tank with only the best

AquaticSea1

View Badges
Reaction score
Phosphates used to be off the charts, but I want a better more accurate way to test my water

Lc82

View Badges
Reaction score
1, 2, and 3 done!
Hoping Hanna instruments will make testing my params more accurate and convenient. I need to stay on top of my nitrates and ammonia mostly.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back