making my own Saltwater Mixing Station

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello peeps, just wanted to get everyones thoughts on this. I have two 32 g brute trashcans that I've drilled holes in for bulkheads, I then bought all the plumbing and a hydor seltz d 1000.
I have all the necessary valves, float switch, and BRS RODI system.
PS needed this for entry in giveaway.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello peeps, just wanted to get everyones thoughts on this. I have two 32 g brute trashcans that I've drilled holes in for bulkheads, I then bought all the plumbing and a hydor seltz d 1000.
I have all the necessary valves, float switch, and BRS RODI system.
PS needed this for entry in giveaway.
Don't forget a scale to weigh the salt and you're good to go. When time to make new salt water. I turn on the RO and there's a float valve in the reservoir and I let it fill up with RO water by then I have weighed the salt that goes in there and it's pretty close to exact on the salt. You still need to adjust your specific gravity for the salt. You'll get the hang of it

IMG_20200729_184331984.jpg

OP
OP
Bepis

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't forget a scale to weigh the salt and you're good to go. When time to make new salt water. I turn on the RO and there's a float valve in the reservoir and I let it fill up with RO water by then I have weighed the salt that goes in there and it's pretty close to exact on the salt. You still need to adjust your specific gravity for the salt. You'll get the hang of it

IMG_20200729_184331984.jpg
absolutely thanks for the input

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back