• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Male Fijian Orange Spot Filefish for sale

OP
OP
Coral Keeper

Coral Keeper

Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipped me coral that most were DOA , bags smelled horrid as if they had been dead a while , took pictures after tried to save what was left , no attempt at any kind of partial refund , replacement , split shipping etc ....... NOTHING

This was just my experience with this seller
What you're saying is not true.. I track every single package myself and I messaged you as soon as it got delivered. First of all, You had the package delivered to your workplace. You said everything looked good, it was packaged well and that the only one that was DOA was a freebie that was a super sensitive coral to begin with. Then you messaged me 6 hours later that they're not looking good... I'm sorry, but that's not my responsibility anymore.. especially after you failed to acclimate them to a proper temperature and they were sitting in bags at your work for 6 hours. Whatever, I still offered to send you replacement for all the ones that died, just didn't appreciate being called a whole spectrum of names just for asking pictures/proof of all the dead skeletons.

BOWHUNTER4250

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you're saying is not true.. I track every single package myself and I messaged you as soon as it got delivered. First of all, You had the package delivered to your workplace. You said everything looked good, it was packaged well and that the only one that was DOA was a freebie that was a super sensitive coral to begin with. Then you messaged me 6 hours later that they're not looking good... I'm sorry, but that's not my responsibility anymore.. especially after you failed to acclimate them to a proper temperature and they were sitting in bags at your work for 6 hours. Whatever, I still offered to send you replacement for all the ones that died, just didn't appreciate being called a whole spectrum of names just for asking pictures/proof of all the dead skeletons.

You are partially correct in your statement , packaging did look good and that's about it , i did send you pictures after opening bags upon arrival , telling you these smell bad , like dead flesh but still had some color , They were delivered to my work where upon receiving they were taken home , acclimated and put in my tank ... correct , 6 hours after that i messaged you saying they were not looking too good , and at that time i sent you pictures of everything ( you must have forgotten about those ) ..... if you offered to replace the dead pieces then how come you never sent them ???

Just a bad business deal all the way around with an UN-experienced shipper

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 33 34.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 20.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 9.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 6.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 26 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back