• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Male Green Mandarin, Anthias, and Cleaner Wrasse

tmcd94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am rehoming my male green mandarin, who was one of my first fish, so he has a close spot to my heart. He is fat and happy. Only eats copepods so will have to go to an established tank. I will include heavily seeded cheato as well, and can include a some live rock that is filled with pods also. (Picture is from 9 months ago) Price $30

Anthias that is probably 2" always out and about just minds their own business.Price $20 Looks exactly like a normal lyretail. No pictures on hand but can try to get some.

Blue striped cleaner wrasse that is extremely fat and loves to eat chaeto and pods around the tank. Honestly could probably live off just the chaeto. Will set up a cleaning station in the tank for the larger fish to stop by at. Price $20. Looks like a normal blue striped cleaner wrasse but fatter.

I am located in Langhorne, Pa 19047.

IMG_0897.jpg

BossChief

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a great home for the lyretail anthia and the Mandarin if you are willing to ship to 50438.

The other fish in tank are all happy and very healthy. Pair of snowflake clowns, an angelfish, a wrasse and a yellow tang.

Last edited:
OP
OP
tmcd94

tmcd94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a great home for the lyretail anthia and the Mandarin if you are willing to ship to 50438.

The other fish in tank are all happy and very healthy. Pair of snowflake clowns, an angelfish, a wrasse and a yellow tang.
I’d much rather prefer not to ship due to never shipping fish before. If I can’t rehome them I’ll let ya know!

OP
OP
tmcd94

tmcd94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever come to the western NY area? I'm right in the middle of Rochester and Buffalo.
Would love to visit that area again but unfortunately don’t have any plans in the near future

OP
OP
tmcd94

tmcd94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mandarin has been sold. Wrasse and anthias still available

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back