• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Male Lyretail Anthias and Nassarius Snails for sale (local pickup only)

MikeTheNewbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 of my 9 Lyretail Anthias ended up turning male and I want to let one of them go before they start causing trouble.
I also bought more Nassarius Snails than I need since my Anthias devour everything I feed them in a few seconds before it hits the sand and the snails have a chance to eat it.
All my fish and inverts have been bought from reputable quarantined livestock vendors or quarantined myself and I don't have pests in my tank.

I'm willing to part with one of the male Lyretail Anthias for $25 and 10 Nassarius Snails for $20. I'd also be willing to trade for hammer corals or bubbletip anemones.
Local pickup / trade only. Location: Canton, Michigan.

Pictures and videos of my beautiful Anthias. I'll upload pics of the snails later. Please PM if interested.
m3C6-20210208-0800045633_markedup.jpg

Cramsey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are willing to ship let me know. I’m interested!

OP
OP
M

MikeTheNewbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tagged this sold to avoid wasting people's time. I didn't sell them. I gave up trying to catch that Anthias. I couldn't catch him with a fishbowl trap or surprising him during the night. He is way too fast and smart.
So far the 2 males are coexisting and respecting each other's territory. Hopefully they keep the peace :p

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back