Manufacturer that has the Brown Hinge for Glass Top?

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting ready to order a 3/16” Glass top Hinge, I’m confused as who has the Translucent Brown Hinge. I get the longest life out of these hinges.

Desert Sea

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aqueon‘s folding glass lids have a translucent brown plastic hinge that connects the two panels of glass.

OP
OP
S

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t find the 3/16” Aqueon Hinges online anywhere. Will start calling LFS on Monday, but the nearest ones are a Hour a 20 minutes away. BTW I Ordered Caribsea Reef Ruble from Tractor Supply, it’s weird they have it as a ship to store item. Cheapest since no shipping charges. It’s for my mixed media bed.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t find the 3/16” Aqueon Hinges online anywhere. Will start calling LFS on Monday, but the nearest ones are a Hour a 20 minutes away. BTW I Ordered Caribsea Reef Ruble from Tractor Supply, it’s weird they have it as a ship to store item. Cheapest since no shipping charges. It’s for my mixed media bed.
Are you building a new set up? A build thread might be a good place to document all this progress? Please post a picture of the reef rubble you get from Tractor Supply. Thanks

Desert Sea

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know Ken’s Fish in Taunton, MA used to stock them. It might not be on their website but you can call and they will ship to you.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back