March TBRC Meeting moved to April 11th, 2020

Mrs Postal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
March 14th meeting has been moved to April 11th, 2020 at 6pm

Join us for our April meeting featuring an education topic called "Ich Irritations " presented by Zach Ostroff. Topics will include: How to prevent introducing it into your tank (it can travel on more than just fish).; How to treat it.; How NOT to treat it. &How we deal with it in our public displays up to 30,000 gallons at the Rumfish Grill.

As always our meetings are open to anyone. We do ask that if you attend, please bring a food item to share. The club will provide sodas, water and juice for the kiddos(and adults too.). We hope to see you! ~2020 TBRC board

Address: 1494 63rd St. S St Petersburg, FL 33705
Start time: 6pm

OP
OP
Mrs Postal

Mrs Postal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
March 14th meeting has been moved to April 11th, 2020 at 6pm

Join us for our April meeting featuring an education topic called "Ich Irritations " presented by Zach Ostroff. Topics will include: How to prevent introducing it into your tank (it can travel on more than just fish).; How to treat it.; How NOT to treat it. &How we deal with it in our public displays up to 30,000 gallons at the Rumfish Grill.

As always our meetings are open to anyone. We do ask that if you attend, please bring a food item to share. The club will provide sodas, water and juice for the kiddos(and adults too.). We hope to see you! ~2020 TBRC board

Address: 1494 63rd St. S St Petersburg, FL 33705
Start time: 6pm
Virtual April Meeting:

TBRC April Virtual Meeting Time: Apr 11, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Meeting ID: 272 532 066
Password: 2ywcCeopic:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/272532066?pwd=eDEzYmFCc3EzNFcyNnk1TjdRZ1dZQT09

Our Presenter is our very own Zach Ostroff. Our education topic this evening will be: Treating Ich in 30,000 gallons. at the Rumfish Grill at the Guy Harvey Outpost in St. Pete. "We (Marine Exploration Center) are contracted by Rumfish to maintain. " Zach was a graduate research assistant in the “Coral Reef Restoration, Assessment and Monitoring” laboratory at the NSU Oceanographic Center.

Please join us at 6pm! Virtual Happy Hour following the meeting!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back