Marine Depot has Trident and DOS back in stock. Only few pcs left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nubbie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Marine Depot has Trident and DOS back in stock. Only few pcs left.

Do they only sell tridents in a package with other neptune gear? I don't need an apex w/ a trident...I just need a trident lol.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
No They don’t I email them and was told they only sell them as a bundle right now. They dont know when they will sell them separate. Which is kind of stupid if you ask me. Most people looking to buy them already own a apex. Just mean they are losing sales right now. Everyone is shopping in other websites.

Sidvicious

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
They are going after the new Neptune Apex users by bundling them together. Pretty clever if you ask me, in my humble opinion I also think marine depot know a thing or two what's best for them.

Radman73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Do they only sell tridents in a package with other neptune gear? I don't need an apex w/ a trident...I just need a trident lol.
In the aquarium controllers forum there's a running thread where people will post when they see them in stock. Also, if you're on Facebook, sign up for the BRS and Aquarium Specialty groups as they'll post there when they have or are about to get some in stock. How I snagged mine last week.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back