• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

Marine Fish for Sale (Tinkeri Butterflyfish, White Tail Bristletooth Tang, & More)

Marketplace

Style68

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am moving next year and I will soon need to sell my equipment, but I first would like to sell my beautiful fish to a caring responsible person. They are healthy and very happy. I am only selling them as a bundle as to make the purchase easier for me. I have a total of nine marine fish for sale and I am asking $1,100 for all of them. I am located in Washington, NJ 07882. Below are the fish for sale.

Tinkeri Butterflyfish
White Tail Bristletooth Tang
Flameback Angelfish
Two Spot Yellow Candy Hogfish
Flame Hawkfish
Linespot Flasher Wrasse
ORA Captive-Bred Electric Indigo Dottyback
Six Line Wrasse $29.99
Ocellaris Clownfish

Butterfly & Tang 1.jpg
Angelfish & Hogfish 1.jpg
Dottyback 1.jpg
Hawkfish 1.jpg
Wrasse 1.jpg
8L Wrasse 2.jpg
Clownfish 1.jpg

Corals.com
Fritz
OP
S

Style68

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi Guys. It seems I am getting more interests from people who request shipping and pricing on individual fish. Below are the pricing for purchases of 3 or more at a time. I owned the Tinkeri and Bristletooth Tang for about 3 years, and the rest I've had between 1 to 2 years. Pricing is negotiable based on travel time since I am not willing to ship due to the possibility of not arriving alive. I am also lowering the price to $1000 for all nine.

Tinkeri Butterflyfish - (My Price $630)
White Tail Bristletooth Tang - (My Price $245)
Flameback Angelfish - (My Price $70)
Two Spot Yellow Candy Hogfish - (My Price $48)
Flame Hawkfish - (My Price $62)
Linespot Flasher Wrasse - (My Price $45)
ORA Captive-Bred Electric Indigo Dottyback - (My Price $38)
Six Line Wrasse - (My Price $21)
Ocellaris Clownfish - (My Price $10)

Vivid