Market Beta SELLERS Wanted for R2R!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool idea too, I'm game gimme a week or 2 I'll make some mushie rocks(8-20)polyps never sold on r2r only locally on reefcentral a few years back and on nano reef... love r2r and the community here!

Mateusz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
What is Stripe? No paypal now? What makes this different from current marketplace? Sorry for questions, just curious.

Last edited:

Jilly92

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Venmo is trash imo( I use that and cash app for let's say my other hobby that involves clean water and expensive lighting...alot of fraud imo. @Jilly92 pp and stripe require ssn id or bank card to be linked(zelle is crappy too)so if you get ripped off or are someone shady trying to rip people off its alot harder for fraudulent sales and you will get reimbursed as buyer or fined and banned from pp if you did something you wernt supposed to as a seller (friends and family is a way alot of people get around this and run money schemes...smh but I think stripe will be a better option because it will cut out alot of taxes associated with sales and the seller will be able to cut better deals as they're not getting raked over the coals and taxes here or there

Just my 2 cents
Oh. I love venmo I always use it on fb marketplace and every restaurant/store has accepted its card so its very handy. But I understand if its about security I never put alot of $ on there, just when I need something

JustDewwit

One frag at a time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beam me up. This is going to be so sweet.

Lovefish77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want clarification. How is that different than current marketplace? I currently do not have paypal and transact in cash for all my sales. Is that fine?

MR BACKHAND

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dry goods and live goods!

We are about to open up our market in a beta phase and are looking for people to help us test it by selling an item or items. The "beta buyer pool" of members will come from the supporting members to kick off the beta testing so this is JUST FOR SELLERS!

If you want to be a BETA SELLER you must meet the following requirements.

1. You must not be a commercial seller.

2. You must meet the minimum requirements to sell on our current market forums.
(if you can start a new thread in the market forums you meet this criteria)

3. You must have an item ready to sell NOW either for shipping or local pickup. (we will want you to list the item the day we open)

4. You must have a stripe account or be willing to set up your FREE account in order to create a new listing.

5. You must be willing to share your thoughts and experience to help us iron out bugs and fix issues etc.

If you can agree to the criteria please make a post here and we will upgrade your account so when the market goes live you can add your new item. The plan is to open for testing tomorrow!

Thank you.

MARKETPLACE.jpg
Sign me up.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So it looks like with a few more tasks to do that we will have to wait until Monday to kick off the beta first run so we don’t run into the weekend so soon! Thanks everyone and keep commenting if you’re willing to be ready to sell something for testing purposes! We will be able to answer more questions soon as well!

Juniorh2r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sign me up please! Got an indo pink tip torch and maybe a large og bounce if the price is right lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back