MARSH "Helping Reefers in a Disaster" Let's GIVE!

Will you be able to give a little or help in some way?

• Yes

Votes: 89 41.4%
  • I'll try

Votes: 75 34.9%
  • No I can't

Votes: 51 23.7%

• Total voters

Kemble05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Greenville, Texas and lost everything in my tank due to the storm. My lights still work but I can no longer program them and not putting out enough light for coral. My heater is fried. I lost thousands in fish and coral! No power for 3 1/2 days and no water for a week. No propane to heat or cook with and firewood ran out in 2 days. The warmest I could get the house was 43 degrees with fireplace! This is a hobby that my military son (19 years old) and I (mom) do together while he is away/deployed. It gives us a nice positive and neutral ground for some fun and neat discussions while he is gone. I hated to tell him we lost everything due to the storm. I told him I would do my best to get it started back up. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

NeonRabbit221B

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another 20 zoa frags on the list for pickup Sat... It will be a busy busy Sat driving and picking up donations, acclimating and labeling.

Does anyone have a creative way to ship 50 frags? Separate boxes and several smaller shipments?

NeonRabbit221B

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brief update.

The swap and donation collection went very well and got quite the haul! Here is what I got for ya :)
IMG_3433.JPG
IMG_3432.JPG
IMG_3431.JPG

IMG_3424.JPG

Tons of hermits and tronchus snails as well!

Special thanks to the following:
Cody, Gregg and @footgal for pointing me toward MARSH leadership
Trey Brown of TNT Aquariums for being the first to respond and for driving 1+ hour to meet! Check out his page below
Chris Wooten of RVA Corals for the massive Zoa and candy cane donation. His frag tank is beautiful and you can check out his page here. Dodged the donor photo but I will give him a pass
Billy Northcutt also gave several frags just because he is an awesome hobbyist.
@ReeferByProxy for putting up with the chaos of me packaging for a swap and putting up with me as I pick up and acclimate everything.

I don't think any of then are on R2R but wanted to say thank you guys. Looking to ship early next week as my schedule was packed.

Attachments

• IMG_3422.JPG
    IMG_3422.JPG
    283.4 KB · Views: 22

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.1%
Back