MASOV Frag Day 2018

Mez Fletcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be there too! Also plan on signing up on the day. I'll be bringing a couple of zoas, acros and some pretty cool morphs along with me.

Mez Fletcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put a message up on this page last night saying I'll come but it seems to have disappeared?

Lil Boots

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or all of the "New Members" planning on signing up on the day, please fill out the membership form on our website http://www.masov.com.au/membership/ so we can finalise your membership when you pay on Frag day.
We will receive your membership form but won't approve it for access to the MASOV PRIVATE forum pages until fees are paid.
In the meantime, we will PM you the address details for Frag day, we will not be posting them on this thread for privacy reasons.

Mez Fletcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When submitting the membership registration for masov, do we put cheque/money order or bank transfer if we are just going to pay on the day? Also, how is the pm sent?
Thanks

OP
OP
AidanMary

AidanMary

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Private message can be sent here on reef2reef otherwise you can message either myself, lilboots or cgunther (masov comity) your email address and we can make sure you get sent the address.

Mez Fletcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Private message can be sent here on reef2reef otherwise you can message either myself, lilboots or cgunther (masov comity) your email address and we can make sure you get sent the address.
Ok, which option do I press on the masov resistration, check/money order or bank transfer? This is if I'm paying on the day.
Also, when will you send pm's of address on reef2reef?

Lil Boots

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When submitting the membership registration for masov, do we put cheque/money order or bank transfer if we are just going to pay on the day? Also, how is the pm sent?
Thanks

A lot of new members don't select anything when putting their membership form through, if they're going to come to a meet and pay their fee. The most important thing here, in this case, is to get your membership form through to us so we have you're contact details.
As there are a lot of new members in this thread, it would make more sense to PM you through your user name on R2R.

Mez Fletcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A lot of new members don't select anything when putting their membership form through, if they're going to come to a meet and pay their fee. The most important thing here, in this case, is to get your membership form through to us so we have you're contact details.
As there are a lot of new members in this thread, it would make more sense to PM you through your user name on R2R.
Masov isn't accepting my registration. Is there any other way I can get you the details?

Jeff Merriel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
18544AD4-20C5-418E-8D19-EABC281D945A.jpeg

MASOV Frag day 2018

It’s almost that time of year again when MASOV holds its annual frag day where we all get together, have a nice lunch, talk reef tanks and chop up some awesome coral to take home to our tanks.

This year the frag day is being graciously hosted by one of our committee members Chris and will be held on Sunday the 11th of November from 12:00pm In the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

Lunch will be provided on the day and we will be sourcing our selection of corals from some of the best local fish shops around melbourne.

We also encourage any members wishing to either bring there own frags to swap or pieces of there own coral in which they would like to frag and share on the day.

The day is open to all current paid members and any new members who would like to come and experience what masov has to offer.

Memberships are:

$35 for Adults per year

$50 for Family’s per year

Memberships must be up to date and can be paid on the day.

This helps to keep Masov running and helps to fund things such as frag day and other events throughout the year.

Whether your a long time member or someone new to the hobby wanting to meet some like minded people who love all things reef tanks make sure to come along and enjoy a day full of reefing goodness.

Hope to see you all there.

Please express your interest in attending the day here so that number can be worked out for catering purposes.
Hi,
I will be there.
Also I’ll bring some softs and an anemone or 2.
Jeff

Mez Fletcher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The website seems to be up. What is not working with the form?
http://www.masov.com.au/membership/
It keeps saying please fill in the required field in the payment section and on the phone number part. I filled in the phone number but for the payment I was just going to pay on the day. Sorry for the dumb question but how do I pm, I'm new to the site. Also it says in the description for the registration to use your masa username but where you fill it out it says reef2reef username. I've only got a reef2reef username, is this maybe the reason why it is not working?

mrreeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, for some reason I haven't been receiving any MASOV emails. Not sure if the address has been sent out?

Lil Boots

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone who attended today's Frag meet and making it the success that it was. It was great to see some old members resurface and new members join. A big thank you to Chris and his lovely wife Helen for opening up their home to us and putting on such a great spread of food (the spit roast was divine). MASOV is super happy everyone had a great day and took home a nice haul of Frags. Really looking forward to seeing everyone's pics and the progress of how they all go.
All the new members that joined today have been added to the MASOV website. If you haven't joined the MASOV private group on here, please do. Just go to your profile click on Join user group. Scroll down until you find MASOV members (private), click on it to send the request though.
For members, please bookmark the MASOV in your browser page to make it easier to find
To all of our members who paid their fees today, everything has been updated, so your paid up until Frag day next year.

The next meet will be in Phillip Island for a rock pooling day in February. Looking forward to seeing everyone there in the New year.

Lil Boots

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Geez, gotta say it's so good to see all of our members posting up how good Frag day was and pics of the frags they took home.
Not like the good old days hey @mrreeftank

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 77 42.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back