Massive Website update WYSIWYG Crocea clams, Captive-bred Goldflake angelfish, Captive-bred majestic angelfish, captive-bred binnate batfish!

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all,

I just did a massive update on our website where I added 100 WYSIWYG Crocea clams. Each one of these is incredibly cool and unique from each other. In my opinion crocea clams are the second easiest clams to house in home aquaria right next to derasa clams. Put them in medium to high lighting on your rockwork and they should grow and thrive while polishing your water. All those photos are taken under Radion G4 pros daylight setting.

I also added 10 captive-bred gold flake angelfish to the list. These guys are adorable at around 1.25"-1.5"+ and they should acclimate to your aquariums nicely. Once out of stock I won't be getting these back for another few months.

I have 25 captive-bred majestic angelfish that still have their juvenile coloration but are beginning their transition on there.

I have only 1 captive-bred venustus anglefish in stock so I know that one won't be staying in stock long (I actually had two but a customer with our back in stock notifications jumped on the other-which is a great reminder to set yourself up for those emails).

A few Pinnate batfish in stock if you've got a larger tank but these guys do require extra care because they can be sensitive, please ask me about this species if you are considering it.

And last but not least a ton of Bali Aquarich clownfish like the picasso, black snowflake, platinum storms, and more.

Please let us know if you have any questions and if you can when you place your order please put what date you'd like to receive your animals.

Clam Family 1-s.jpg Gold-Flagflake-Angel-3_61dfadcb-9c24-4836-a90d-ac7aa397515a_720x.jpg

Last edited:

Bepis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the Captive Bred fish that are outsourced threw LA parasite free ie. in their own tank or are they mixed with other wild caught species?

OP
OP
Biota_Marine

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the Captive Bred fish that are outsourced threw LA parasite free ie. in their own tank or are they mixed with other wild caught species?
When Live Aquaria sells our product they send it from their own facility in Rhinelander after they run through their own biosecurity and quarantine protocols. I know they take great care and are incredibly diligent but I don't know much about their process. I do know at our facility we do not house any wild-caught specimens so there's no chance of anything coming into contact with our captive-bred animals.

VJM 21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to thank Jake for excellent customer service throughout the ordering process. My fish arrived expertly packed and looking amazing on Saturday.

RooRAngelfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am interested in purchasing a Goldflake Angelfish when available, possibly your Goldflake x Flagfin hybrid Angelfish. Also a Purple Masked Angel when available. I signed up for email updates on your website. Thank you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biota_Marine

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey RooRAngelfish, we're hoping to have a new shipment of those angelfish in the next month or two but if you signed up for the updates on the site you'll get the notification once we change the inventory.

Achamber711

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea when the Hawaiian cleaner wrasses will be back in stock? Also, how reef safe are the tank bred majestic angels?

OP
OP
Biota_Marine

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea when the Hawaiian cleaner wrasses will be back in stock? Also, how reef safe are the tank bred majestic angels?
With every dwarf angel it is a toss up, the fish we breed have never seen or tasted a coral so they're usually pretty fine with it. But dwarf angels are very curious and graze around the tanks for algae and sponges so I think the safest bet is just keeping them well fed and they should leave your corals alone.

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all,

I just did a massive update on our website where I added 100 WYSIWYG Crocea clams. Each one of these is incredibly cool and unique from each other. In my opinion crocea clams are the second easiest clams to house in home aquaria right next to derasa clams. Put them in medium to high lighting on your rockwork and they should grow and thrive while polishing your water. All those photos are taken under Radion G4 pros daylight setting.

I also added 10 captive-bred gold flake angelfish to the list. These guys are adorable at around 1.25"-1.5"+ and they should acclimate to your aquariums nicely. Once out of stock I won't be getting these back for another few months.

I have 25 captive-bred majestic angelfish that still have their juvenile coloration but are beginning their transition on there.

I have only 1 captive-bred venustus anglefish in stock so I know that one won't be staying in stock long (I actually had two but a customer with our back in stock notifications jumped on the other-which is a great reminder to set yourself up for those emails).

A few Pinnate batfish in stock if you've got a larger tank but these guys do require extra care because they can be sensitive, please ask me about this species if you are considering it.

And last but not least a ton of Bali Aquarich clownfish like the picasso, black snowflake, platinum storms, and more.

Please let us know if you have any questions and if you can when you place your order please put what date you'd like to receive your animals.

Clam Family 1-s.jpg Gold-Flagflake-Angel-3_61dfadcb-9c24-4836-a90d-ac7aa397515a_720x.jpg

I saw on your website you sell the majestic angel, are these less prone to pick at corals than the wild ones because it says reef safe on your site

OP
OP
Biota_Marine

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw on your website you sell the majestic angel, are these less prone to pick at corals than the wild ones because it says reef safe on your site
Like with most angelfish their reef safe with caution. They've never seen or tasted a coral but they can become curious if not fed properly or outcompeted by other fish in the tank.

RooRAngelfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, wondering if there's any updates on the Venustus purple masked dwarf angel? I signed up for email availability on the website, thank you.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 80 38.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back