Master Coral Coloration using LEDs: Keep the color in your coral from the day you bought it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Part-2 is finally here! Mastering Lighting Spectrum and making the most colorful coral you've ever owned.

Today we find out how to use our LEDs to achieve better coral coloration in our tanks!

Last edited:

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Part-2 is finally here! Mastering Lighting Spectrum and making the most colorful coral you've ever owned.

Today we find out how to use our LEDs to achieve better coral coloration in our tanks!

Awesome! Needed this. I run a mushroom dominant system. All kinds. Higher end bounces, ricordea, jawbreakers everything. I think i pretty much have every species at this point!
I know alot of people believe that shrooms dont need alot of light etc. I agree ive seen them live through pretty much everything!
But ive also seen my shrooms do real well with higher light intensity and different spectrums.
Out of all your research and shroom specific. What have you found your shrooms do the best at concerning spectrums and intensity?
Im picking up an AI hydra i want your formula! LOL
Thank you all so much for all these videos!

Tink

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched both parts of the series but didn’t see a mention of the 4 or 6 bulb recommended combos they were going to cover. Did I miss them?

joe berkman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank yuo brs my favorite vidio yet and you guys have made alot of good ones.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back