Masterflex owners...option for the pump to turn back on automatically after loss of power?

n4s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setting up a calcium reactor and just got an Masterflex pump (7550-90). When I disconnect power and plug it back in it will not start on its own until the start button is pressed manually.
My concern is that if I’m away and the power goes out and comes back on I will not have flow through the reactor until the start button on the pump is manually pressed.

Is this just because of the model of this pump or is there a setting I’m missing?

86ADF8E3-7522-4405-ACF4-7C4D69BFCE94.jpeg

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a much more basic model (economy drive) and it comes back on after a power loss.

OP
OP
n4s

n4s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if the electronic display models have this option? Or is it just the economy drive models?

OP
OP
n4s

n4s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This particular model does not have the auto start function confirmed my Cole Parmer. Just anyone else looking into getting one you want to make sure it has this feature. There are electronic display models that do have it though.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back