Maxspect Jump LED / AI Prime mounting options advice please!

Klyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to mount these lights together, sort of like the common, hybrid mounting fixtures. Basically i would like to mount the jump 65w led in the center, with an AI Prime on either side. All this over an IM Nuvo 40. I realize I’d get better results with some sort of strip lighting but i already have these lights and would like to use them. Does anyone know of a kit that will work with these lights or is my best bet going to be building something custom using the 2020 type aluminum bars? Thanks

OP
OP
K

Klyle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You may want to do a few searches for 3D printed mounts for these lights. That might give you a few new mounting ideas as well.
Hmm…i didn’t realize people were 3d printing lighting mounts. I’ll definitely look into it, thanks!

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm…i didn’t realize people were 3d printing lighting mounts. I’ll definitely look into it, thanks!
usually it is smaller brackets that allow you to connect the lights together and either hang the light or use the included mounting are of the maxspect.

If you didnt want to do custom you could just use the ai prime mount (i think it has a swivel built in to angle the light) or the ai gooseneck mount. Just so you have some other options in case you couldnt figure out a way to get the custom built, always good to have options

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back