Maxspect Turbine Duo Discontinued?

Philip Haddock

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was working on finding a manufacturer that I could switch to and have all lights and pumps controlled in the same app. I thought that Maxspect might be it but then I see that the duo pumps have been retired which means the return pump would have to be a different manufacturer. I have searched and can't find anything, but why was it discontinued? Is there something else coming out to replace it that works with Syna-g? Thanks!

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was working on finding a manufacturer that I could switch to and have all lights and pumps controlled in the same app. I thought that Maxspect might be it but then I see that the duo pumps have been retired which means the return pump would have to be a different manufacturer. I have searched and can't find anything, but why was it discontinued? Is there something else coming out to replace it that works with Syna-g? Thanks!
Hi, Maxspect Turbine-Duo has not been discontinued yet, may we know what's your email address and what country are you from?

OP
OP
P

Philip Haddock

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are one of the ones saying that they are discontinued.
Screenshot_20210926-103739_Chrome.jpg

ddc0715

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well I'm glad to have found this I was about to buy a used one. maybe not

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back