May 2012 R2R Membership Drive Contest, Join to Win a Tunze Turbelle NanoStream 6015!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef2Reef is proud to announce we are giving away a Tunze Turbelle NanoStream Pump 6015.

Rules: To enter you must sign up and make a post somewhere in the forum on another topic and then one post in this topic. Entrants must have joined Reef2Reef between May 1st 2012 and June 1st 2012.

I will be doing the drawing on June 1st via random number generator. If the prize isn't claimed within 3 days I will be forced to do a redraw.

Here is your chance to win a Tunze Turbelle NanoStream Pump 6015 free of charge! This prize is sponsored by Reef2Reef.

Tunze-Turbelle-NanoStream-Pump-6025-(New-Generation-with-Titanium-Alloy-Shaft)-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:bump2:

Knight_Fall

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks like a great pump. i think i did everything i needed to to qualify for the contest. do i need to link the other place i posted at?

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks like a great pump. i think i did everything i needed to to qualify for the contest. do i need to link the other place i posted at?

Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

Naw I can see that you have posted elseware, you are good to go!

jason2jason

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awsome

Reef2Reef is proud to announce we are giving away a Tunze Turbelle NanoStream Pump 6015.

Rules: To enter you must sign up and make a post somewhere in the forum on another topic and then one post in this topic. Entrants must have joined Reef2Reef between May 1st 2012 and June 1st 2012.

I will be doing the drawing on June 1st via random number generator. If the prize isn't claimed within 3 days I will be forced to do a redraw.

Here is your chance to win a Tunze Turbelle NanoStream Pump 6015 free of charge! This prize is sponsored by Reef2Reef.

Tunze-Turbelle-NanoStream-Pump-6025-%28New-Generation-with-Titanium-Alloy-Shaft%29-1.jpg
Would love one of these for my tank, been into marine for approx one year and can't stop as very addictive and just awsome.I'm from Queensland Australia and
the fish and corals here are awsome, I can never stop doing something to my tank. Love it I would put this to great use. Keep up the good work guys. I'm going to check out the
newbie section in this forum now and give some helpful advice.

Avilleneuve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New member with a new nano tank to!!!! This would help a lot!!!! Also posted on how to cultivate pods I think was the title!!!!!!

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love one of these for my tank, been into marine for approx one year and can't stop as very addictive and just awsome.I'm from Queensland Australia and
the fish and corals here are awsome, I can never stop doing something to my tank. Love it I would put this to great use. Keep up the good work guys. I'm going to check out the
newbie section in this forum now and give some helpful advice.

New member with a new nano tank to!!!! This would help a lot!!!! Also posted on how to cultivate pods I think was the title!!!!!!

Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back