May 2018 Meeting

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that Reef-A-Palooza is officially behind us, it is time to start looking towards our last club meeting before we take a summer break. (The next meeting back will be August 5th location and topic TBD)

Our next meeting is Sunday May 6th from 6-8pm with @acro-ed playing host again, just contact one of us for his address. We will be discussing "Reefing on a Budget" so please bring any tips that you have had success with all while saving a dollar or two.

Please make sure to invite your friend(s) to join us. Remember that it is free to be a member and join us at meetings, just come with an open mind and positive attitude.

Also, please let me know if you know someone who should be added to the tag chain.

Rick Mathew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that Reef-A-Palooza is officially behind us, it is time to start looking towards our last club meeting before we take a summer break. (The next meeting back will be August 5th location and topic TBD)

Our next meeting is Sunday May 6th from 6-8pm with @acro-ed playing host again, just contact one of us for his address. We will be discussing "Reefing on a Budget" so please bring any tips that you have had success with all while saving a dollar or two.

Please make sure to invite your friend(s) to join us. Remember that it is free to be a member and join us at meetings, just come with an open mind and positive attitude.

Also, please let me know if you know someone who should be added to the tag chain.

Hope to be there....could you send me the address...Thanks

Rick

acro-ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I can show you guys the little garage "junk" tank I have. I am running it with a bunch of ancient nearly worthless equipment and the corals are growing great. (long since expired 175w MH, 15+yr old Tunze powerhead, ancient magdrive pump and seriously old little chiller to keep it cool....all on an old 30g sump tank I cut the baffles back out of to rig this up...lol. A real hodge-podge of reef junk).

-Ed

Lui1521

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ed, Excited to see your new tank

See you guys there!

OP
OP
Js.Aqua.Project

Js.Aqua.Project

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! We are one week a way from our May meeting!

The meeting is May 6th from 6-8pm at Ed's house, remember we do not post addresses publicly so just message and ask for the address.

We will be discussing and sharing tips and tricks for saving pennies while maintaining a successful reef tank

This will be our last meeting before we take a summer break. The next meeting will be August 4th, location and topic are currently TBD.

As always, anyone is welcome to join us. We only ask that you come with an open mind and a positive attitude.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back