McCosker's Flasher Wrasse. Will it work in my tank

ScottyD36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am trying to gather information on this Wrasse. It really caught my eye and I want to get it. I have a Cobalt 40 gallon long tank. I currently have stocked in my tank two Clown fish and a Midas Blenny. I have 3 sea urchins and a Cleaner shrimp. It says the wrasse is reef safe I just wanted to see if anyone has had any personal experience with this type of Wrasse and if it looks like it would fit in my tank without any problems. Eventually I plan on adding 2 cardinalfish as well. Thanks for any help or advice.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
They are known to be peaceful and hardy and likely a good tank citizen

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am trying to gather information on this Wrasse. It really caught my eye and I want to get it. I have a Cobalt 40 gallon long tank. I currently have stocked in my tank two Clown fish and a Midas Blenny. I have 3 sea urchins and a Cleaner shrimp. It says the wrasse is reef safe I just wanted to see if anyone has had any personal experience with this type of Wrasse and if it looks like it would fit in my tank without any problems. Eventually I plan on adding 2 cardinalfish as well. Thanks for any help or advice.
I have one and he did well in my quarantine with copper and he eats really well. He’s eating pellets, and mysis. The only thing is I heard sometimes Midas blennies can be aggressive, they love to hide in rockwork like the Midas but if your Midas is peaceful then it should work

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back