Measure calcium and magnesium level by a selective ion electrode. Does not require reagents!!

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this, I think their Xetab using same technology?

The KH Lab module uses very precise pH probe and advanced algorithms for pH measure and reagent dosing. The Kore 7th is more of a complete “dosing station” with WiFi/USB/Bluetooth and native apps to control it which will work with iOS/Android/Mac/Windows and cloud based data sharing.

For now the KH Lab will be bundled with the Kore 7th dosing station for an expected retail price of 795€ (~$933) so this should represent a very intriguing option, especially for reefers in need of extra dosing channels. We expect to see and learn more about the KH Lab and Kore 7th doser at MACNA in New Orleans next weekend so keep it locked to Reef Builders for all the latest news and updates.

Screenshot_2019-02-05-05-26-32-1.png

Screenshot_2019-02-05-05-26-39-1.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know its called aBex, very close to Apex. Odd:)

I would like a stand alone unit that does this for around $600.00 without a monthly cost. I think this would be the best thing that could happen to reefers.

I like controllers don't get me wrong but even me with all my fancy builds end up using a controller to turn on and off a outlet and that is about it.

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like a stand alone unit that does this for around $600.00 without a monthly cost. I think this would be the best thing that could happen to reefers.

I like controllers don't get me wrong but even me with all my fancy builds end up using a controller to turn on and off a outlet and that is about it.
Cool, there's choices coming

Oshengems

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When I told my girl I needed an apex that’s what she said to turn on and off outlets come on! She’s an analyst at work things like this that I do kills deep down inside I KNOW IT! lol controllers def are overrated I feel
The same way but I will never have a tank without One, mostly just to “feel” I’m ahead of anything goes south. I gave her the hints about the trident she gave me the face.... but she don’t understand I really do need it lol

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I told my girl I needed an apex that’s what she said to turn on and off outlets come on! She’s an analyst at work things like this that I do kills deep down inside I KNOW IT! lol controllers def are overrated I feel
The same way but I will never have a tank without One, mostly just to “feel” I’m ahead of anything goes south. I gave her the hints about the trident she gave me the face.... but she don’t understand I really do need it lol

We are getting close with GHL KHD, Neptune Systems Trident (no real feedback but assume it works well) and so on .. A fully integrated control is almost here. I hope soon you can connect a few dosers into a few trace elements and the "controller" will balance your system. This would be my ultimate goal with a controller.

jbd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have often wondered why reagents are necessary with many tests.

If this is real, it's a game changer.
Indicator reagents are used in testing because they undergo a chemical reaction which changes their color, making visible confirmation possible. I agree that it is a tedious process.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 26 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back