Measure calcium and magnesium level by a selective ion electrode. Does not require reagents!!

Koi Obsession

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am down if its only a 1000 bucks ... how long does it last before it has to be replaced? We all remember vertex cerebra ? spent lots on that as a beta unit now its a piece of trash not worth a nickel. Vertex says sorry!!!

NeverlosT

SPS nut
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Step one for any company like this should be to hire a native english speaking team for management, distribution, support, and sales and have them located in the states.

It just doesn't work well otherwise it seems (some exceptions, but in general) in the long run.

I am interested and will be following along, great to have options!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Often times, a US patent goes a long way too.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
upload_2019-6-27_7-58-44.jpeg

KenO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about those of us that use a Cal Rx? I need a device to measure and report ALK, CAL, Mg, etc. but not dose anything. I can manually adjust my Cal Rx to raise or lower ALK and CAL as needed.

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From a discussion I had with the owner of Vertex, I was informed that the new Vertex Cerebra will be able to connect to this to remotely provide readings and even allow control of dosing or turning off a Calcium Reactor, etc.

MikelM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, we update the information about autoBalance and ABEX. Will be available after MACNA

xepta-abex-en.jpg

xepta-autobalance-en.jpg

From a discussion I had with the owner of Vertex, I was informed that the new Vertex Cerebra will be able to connect to this to remotely provide readings and even allow control of dosing or turning off a Calcium Reactor, etc.

We don´t speak with Vertex about this, the owner of vertex has given you incorrect information, AB/ABEX will only work with an aquarium controller that we will give the name in MACNA. Thank you

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, we update the information about autoBalance and ABEX. Will be available after MACNA

xepta-abex-en.jpg

xepta-autobalance-en.jpg

We don´t speak with Vertex about this, the owner of vertex has given you incorrect information, AB/ABEX will only work with an aquarium controller that we will give the name in MACNA. Thank you

Reviewed the website, but it doesn't have anything mentioned about the cost for the probes. Can you please provide us with the cost of those probes?

MikelM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[QUOTE = "mitch91175, post: 6229907, miembro: 38897"] Se revisó el sitio web, pero no se menciona nada sobre el costo de las sondas. ¿Puede por favor proporcionarnos el costo de esas sondas? [/ QUOTE]

Of course, for the European market the cost of each probe is 53,70€ without tax, minimum useful life of one year.

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Calibration fluid cost? Also, in order to measure calcium/magnesium I see that you need both devices, but is that all that will be measured are dKH/calcium/magnesium?

Just trying to get an overall annual cost for the systems. Not see much pricing available anywhere. If you have pricing for each unit posting here would be great.

Just trying to help people be able to make a decision about your product. Very limited info circulating.

Last edited:

road_runner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am so excited and looking forward to this new method of testing. Cannot wait to get my hands on one of these..

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

xepta-abex-en.jpg

xepta-autobalance-en.jpg

I was told that he had talked to Coralvue about it’s ability to work with the Cerebra for reporting values, etc.

MikelM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Calibration fluid cost?

I don´t know the price of calibration fluid in the USA market, in europe the cost is around 18€ without VAT for 5 liters. You can make around 140 test with this quantity, we recommend doing a daily analysis for the proper functioning of the sensor.

@MikelM
Any chance consumers can pre order? If yes how much one of these cost?

For USA you need contact with CoralVue

I was told that he had talked to Coralvue about it’s ability to work with the Cerebra for reporting values, etc.

I haven´t this information, sorry

Tobe71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don´t know the price of calibration fluid in the USA market, in europe the cost is around 18€ without VAT for 5 liters. You can make around 140 test with this quantity, we recommend doing a daily analysis for the proper functioning of the sensor.

Are you saying you need to calibrate the sensors every day?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 108 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back