• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Medusa? Bad or good?

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
T

the_chef_pierre

View Badges
Reaction score
Ah. Good or bad then? Do sea cucumbers have the tenticle things like a medusa? I know I apparantly had a medusa before so just checking if I should keep this in my small 30 gal tank or not

Lazys Coral House
OP
T

the_chef_pierre

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah it was kinda sticking to the side wall of my rear chamber when I was cleaning but I took it out for now. Seems to have his tenticles out all the time and doesn't really retract them much if I touch it. Just debating whether it's worth keeping or not as I literally have like nothing in my name tank right now other than a couple snails and a pistol shrimp. Everything else went wrong for me during my first saltwater experience lol

OP
T

the_chef_pierre

View Badges
Reaction score
All my chaeto died off due to me using vibrant? Not sure if I can just leave the cucumber guy back there with no more chaeto for him to live in

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

Would you be shocked by today's reefing hobby if you had just returned after a long period of time?

• Yes (tell us why in the thread)

Votes: 139 57.2%
  • No

Votes: 36 14.8%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 65 26.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors