Status
Not open for further replies.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Just wanted to update my previous thread. I still have the 180 up and running and nothing much has changed since the last update post. Well, there was one major "upgrade"

FB_IMG_1520638136573.jpg

Meet Sofia Rose Sebek. She's now almost 9 months old and one of the loves of my life.

FB_IMG_1521504010726.jpg

Here is a picture of Sofia with her older sister Jasmine who is now 5 years old.

Other than that I can only suggest checking out my build thread if you want the up and up on my tank haha.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/hybridazns-180-gallon-build.189795/

And lastly I just want to thank the membership for making this forum so awesome! Without you we would be stuck here by ourselves and it would be boring, I can only pick on these guys and gals so much everyday lol.

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Just wanted to update my previous thread. I still have the 180 up and running and nothing much has changed since the last update post. Well, there was one major "upgrade"

FB_IMG_1520638136573.jpg

Meet Sofia Rose Sebek. She's now almost 9 months old and one of the loves of my life.

FB_IMG_1521504010726.jpg

Here is a picture of Sofia with her older sister Jasmine who is now 5 years old.

Other than that I can only suggest checking out my build thread if you want the up and up on my tank haha.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/hybridazns-180-gallon-build.189795/

And lastly I just want to thank the membership for making this forum so awesome! Without you we would be stuck here by ourselves and it would be boring, I can only pick on these guys and gals so much everyday lol.
Whats up man, long time no talk. Hope all is well.

ourcoralreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You all look weird except for Joshporksandwich he looks normal! ;)

Dono if your joking

None of them look weird to me
They are really nice hardworking people that take extra time out of their days to make sure the forum doesn’t loose its values and become the Wild West

Captain Quint

Plank Owner of the Orca
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the info gang!

Yeah, no joke. All Y'all do owner/admin & Mods is no joke. It is hard work and the reason we tune in to no spam, ill threads, and IB's...it is a hard job many don't have an idea of all involved. ESPECIALLY on a forum of this size. Honestly, I don't know how just the few can keep up with all the work. I salute all of you!

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dono if your joking

They are really nice hardworking people that take extra time out of their days to make sure the forum doesn’t loose its values and become the Wild West
He’s definitely joking. Alex is good friends with all of us.

ourcoralreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you guys are ok with it im definitely fine with it
Keep up the good work
Still waiting for the crown next to my name
No need to make me a mod though unless its a requirement for the crown [emoji1780];)

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think You mods have done a great job. The forum is always friendly & full of great info. More Than a few of You have taken your time to help me personally. For that I 'm grateful.
Best regards to all of You ,Brian

Last edited:

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dono if your joking

You’d be hard-pressed to find a better group of moderators anywhere on this planet! The compassion, they’re fairness to the community and there love of the hobby is second to none!

And yes I was joking:D!

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm good brotha, how are things with you?
I have had my ups and downs here lately, my wife has had heart issues and had to have a pacemaker and difibulater, I am certain I spelled that wrong but hopefully you know what I mean. I have also kinda ( a lot ) slacked off on caring for my tank. I hope I can get back on track very soon and get my butt in gear.

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

For the record, we've all known Alex @143MPCo for a long time and is a good friend of ours. He's definitely just giving us the business.
I couldn`t agree more! He is a great guy and member all the way around.

143MPCo

ASSIST PROTECT DEFEND
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had my ups and downs here lately, my wife has had heart issues and had to have a pacemaker and difibulater, I am certain I spelled that wrong but hopefully you know what I mean. I have also kinda ( a lot ) slacked off on caring for my tank. I hope I can get back on track very soon and get my butt in gear.
WOW, going to shoot you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back