Meeting details

snk713

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had 11 people at the last meeting, had a real good time at BW3's in Strongsville. Sorry bout that Tab chefzit, ouch...
We discussed the date of may 8th for the trip. With possible ideas of leaving friday at 4 ish and driving through the night. that will give us plenty of time to look around. I'm guessing 3-5 hours and make our purchases. That would be good for a early wake up sunday and drive back home. Giving plenty of time to float the goodies.
We discussed maybe having another member host a meeting for next month, Sagi seemed interested. But bw3's is still a good plan too.

I'd like to thank Matt, Jim Morrison on the boards, for donating a coral. I'd also like to thank Tony for the hook up yet again on dry goods. Really close to making our first club purchase...Par meter.
We collected 101 in member dues and raffle items from the first meeting and 130 from the second. that includes paying for the discounted corals at Aquatic Tech. Thanks Greg for the hook up as well.

Looks like we have 11 paid members now and probably another 10 interested but haven't paid yet members.

So all seems to be going well. The reef tool box should be up and running after next meeting.

If anyone has ideas for the club keep them coming, summer bbq? frag trading at meetings? group buys, I'd love to here ideas.

Thanks again
Erik

SPStoner

Cavs Fan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you guys ever thought about a road trip to Buffalo to see A Reef Creation, RandyO's store? It's a relatively short trip compared to Wisconsin, and I am sure we could talk him into a group discount if we bring 10 or so people. Could also stop at a few others on the way....

Anyhow, just a thought as another group activity. Here is a link to his store.

Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back