MEGA MELTDOWN Sale - Sunday June 28th! *Win a Trident*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Scott71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After-Sale-Tile.jpg
As Always, our awesome Reef2Reef community has been SO MUCH FUN to hang with. Thanks everyone for participating and supporting our brand over the last 16 years! So, why not reward you with an awesome After Sale?!

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE...

15% off anything on the site.... CODE: 15AFTER

OR

$10 off all items... CODE: 10AFTER

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish)

Have fun searching out your final orders. For those who chose Tuesday, 6/30 delivery, make sure to have your After Sale Orders in before 8am tomorrow morning!
Code not working

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
After-Sale-Tile.jpg
As Always, our awesome Reef2Reef community has been SO MUCH FUN to hang with. Thanks everyone for participating and supporting our brand over the last 16 years! So, why not reward you with an awesome After Sale?!

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE...

15% off anything on the site.... CODE: 15AFTER

OR

$10 off all items... CODE: 10AFTER

(Or use both however it benefits you the most, but 2 codes can't be used in the same order, so place separate orders if you wish)

Have fun searching out your final orders. For those who chose Tuesday, 6/30 delivery, make sure to have your After Sale Orders in before 8am tomorrow morning!

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HOLY GUAC!!! What a SALE that was epic here from start to finish and let me tell you I bought FAR too many pieces and spent FAR too much money, but goodness I had fun and the mangrove tank in the office is going to be styling here soon!

Thanks to all and thanks again1 @Zoanthids

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice sale and selection @Zoanthids as always. Wish I would’ve been able to hang a little more today.

I will say that if you like the color orange and you like chalices GET the orange peel chalices they have listed!!! Very brightpiece. The vibrant orange with the neon green highlights is a real gem.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back