MEGA MELTDOWN Sale - Sunday June 28th! *Win a Trident*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Saminpa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Zoanthids is there a delay in shipping? I bought a shipping box for delivery tomorrow and got nothing today about the order being shipped. Also my account order statuses still say unfulfilled

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was not prepared for this one, but came away entirely impressed by the seeming quality and breadth of selection offered. I also thought the pace was great and love the engagement the trivia stuff creates.

Does Zoanthids and UC always partner for livesales?

He also has a booth at a lot of the frag swaps, when they are being done. I'm in the Dallas area and he usually makes it to a couple of our shows each year. Always a great selection and a great guy to talk to.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Conference is the key word there... ReefAPalooza is a show. Not a true conference.

So what is the difference? Aquashella is larger than MACNA in attendance, not sure on vendors. It is 2 days just like MACNA and has presentations. Only difference is it has not been in a hotel setting and it has a family vibe unlike MACNA.

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my "Live Sale" order today.

Everything came really well packaged (Foam cooler, heat packs, awesome little containers with float discs, etc.)

I chose to have it delivered today (sale was Sunday, so two days later). As of about 11:30am this morning I still hadn't received a tracking number. I checked the R2R thread and no one else was reporting any issues. So I dialed the phone number on their website. Two rings and Brandon picked up.

Told him I hadn't received a tracking #; two minutes later he had it for me. We spent a few minutes talking about the overall sale, how it all went, etc. Then we talked about where they were located; I thought he was in NC because of the phone #, but they are actually in UT. Was one of the only phone #s they could get with ZOA in the "name". lol.

Awesome experience with their live sale! Will definitely hit them up again in the future.

Everything is on the frag rack, which has been moved down near the sand. Everything is mostly open (I've moved the rack a couple times so they are still a little mad).

[I posted all of the above at Boston Reefers to pass on this great experience to my fellow local reefers.]

Here's the list of what I snagged and a couple pictures in my tank. If you want better pictures check out the Zoanthids.com site. They have a better camera than I do. lol

UC Neon Spongodes
JF Alien PoxCyphastrea
JF Burning Banana Stylo
Mandarin Oranges
Gatorades
UC Fuzzy Fantasy Litho
UC Azure Sky Blasto
PHE Purple Hearted
CC Smashing Pumpkins Psammocora
Yellow Yutz Psammocora
Lip Smackers Favites
UC Kilimanjaro Favia

$150 LPS Mystery Box:
- UC TMNT Fury Favia
- Easter Egg Chalice
- Darth Maul Favites
- UC Unicorn Breath Goni
- Space Invader Chalice

IMG_20200630_120651.jpg

IMG_20200630_121742.jpg

IMG_20200630_121846.jpg

MVIMG_20200630_135719.jpg

MVIMG_20200630_135724--2.jpg

MVIMG_20200630_135818.jpg

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Everything came really well packaged (Foam cooler, heat packs, awesome little containers with float discs, etc.)

I chose to have it delivered today (sale was Sunday, so two days later). As of about 11:30am this morning I still hadn't received a tracking number. I checked the R2R thread and no one else was reporting any issues. So I dialed the phone number on their website. Two rings and Brandon picked up.

Told him I hadn't received a tracking #; two minutes later he had it for me. We spent a few minutes talking about the overall sale, how it all went, etc. Then we talked about where they were located; I thought he was in NC because of the phone #, but they are actually in UT. Was one of the only phone #s they could get with ZOA in the "name". lol.

Awesome experience with their live sale! Will definitely hit them up again in the future.

Everything is on the frag rack, which has been moved down near the sand. Everything is mostly open (I've moved the rack a couple times so they are still a little mad).

[I posted all of the above at Boston Reefers to pass on this great experience to my fellow local reefers.]

Here's the list of what I snagged and a couple pictures in my tank. If you want better pictures check out the Zoanthids.com site. They have a better camera than I do. lol

UC Neon Spongodes
JF Alien PoxCyphastrea
JF Burning Banana Stylo
Mandarin Oranges
Gatorades
UC Fuzzy Fantasy Litho
UC Azure Sky Blasto
PHE Purple Hearted
Yellow Yutz Psammocora
Lip Smackers Favites
UC Kilimanjaro Favia

$150 LPS Mystery Box:
- UC TMNT Fury Favia
- Easter Egg Chalice
- Darth Maul Favites
- UC Unicorn Breath Goni
- Space Invader Chalice

IMG_20200630_120651.jpg

IMG_20200630_121742.jpg

IMG_20200630_121846.jpg

Glad you enjoyed the sale, you got a good haul!

misty6933

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my haul today. The packaging was AMAZING!!! Thank you so much.

I know the glass needs to be cleaned.

Tang approved

IMG_20200630_200310.jpg IMG_20200630_200359.jpg

Mr. Crabs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

UC Neon Spongodes
JF Alien PoxCyphastrea
JF Burning Banana Stylo
Mandarin Oranges
Gatorades
UC Fuzzy Fantasy Litho
UC Azure Sky Blasto
PHE Purple Hearted
Yellow Yutz Psammocora
Lip Smackers Favites
UC Kilimanjaro Favia

$150 LPS Mystery Box:
- UC TMNT Fury Favia
- Easter Egg Chalice
- Darth Maul Favites
- UC Unicorn Breath Goni
- Space Invader Chalice

IMG_20200630_120651.jpg

IMG_20200630_121742.jpg

IMG_20200630_121846.jpg

I love the space invader!

Jeves360

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my haul acclimating as we speak. So far I have been extremely impressed with the packaging alone. Best packaging I have ever had with frags. Speaks a lot to the quality and care that goes into what @Zoanthids does. Hoping to create a nice small Zoa garden with these. Can't wait to get them in the tank. Definitely will be a returning customer.
20200701_111750.jpg

Mr. Crabs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my box of goodies today! Everything came happy and healthy! All the coral looks like it has been settled in my tank for longer than it has. My lights are off right now but I will post some pictures tomorrow.
I can't get a good enough picture, but everything looked as good or better than the pictures by zoanthids.com.
I liked what I got so much I have decided to get rid of my black box light and replace it with a radion XR 15 G5 BLUE.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

UC Neon Spongodes
JF Alien PoxCyphastrea
JF Burning Banana Stylo
Mandarin Oranges
Gatorades
UC Fuzzy Fantasy Litho
UC Azure Sky Blasto
PHE Purple Hearted
Yellow Yutz Psammocora
Lip Smackers Favites
UC Kilimanjaro Favia

$150 LPS Mystery Box:
- UC TMNT Fury Favia
- Easter Egg Chalice
- Darth Maul Favites
- UC Unicorn Breath Goni
- Space Invader Chalice

Be sure to go to any local frag swaps. Brandon is usually at a lot of the swaps. I usually visit his booth last. I know if I hit him up first I will spend all my money at his booth and have none left for any others.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back