Member Tank Pictures submission

Daddy-o

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Redwood City, Ca. 94062 (San Francisco Bay Area)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thumbnail.jpeg
I didnt even notice the second mouth forming when I posted the pic. How long will it take to split?

OP
OP
dank reefer

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a friend that is an expert on fragging Bounce Mushrooms. Today we had a lesson and fragged our WWC OG Bounce into 3 pieces. I am really stressed 'cause they aint cheap.
thumbnail.jpeg
thumbnail.jpeg
The little babies look great!

OP
OP
dank reefer

dank reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didnt even notice the second mouth forming when I posted the pic. How long will it take to split?

Just wanted to add that when mine split, I don't really notice the new mouth forming as much as seeing the actual mushroom have like a tear on it. I can see the mouths on my fire island mushrooms, but not on the Reef Koi.

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Typhon

Force of Nature
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My first skimmer was a venturi skimmer that used a wood airstone and a air pump...lol

Wet Dry sump were the craze back then.
Oh.. you're an old salt too.

Yeah, remember good old venturi and air stone skimmer. The only problem is they had to be pretty big to get good contact time.

OP
OP
dank reefer

dank reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh.. you're an old salt too.

Yeah, remember good old venturi and air stone skimmer. The only problem is they had to be pretty big to get good contact time.
I was 10-11 when I setup my first tank. Didn't last long as I couldn't get a job, and my mom could afford the hobby back then.

Got back into the hobby when I lived in the keys. Live rock and criters where always at my disposal as I just had to do to my back yard. And it was also the first time I learned about pistol shrimp as it was a hitch hiker in one of the live rocks.

Back