Members viewing thread function at top of page - Can we get it back please?

Want it back?

• Yes please

Votes: 73 76.0%
  • No I don't care

Votes: 17 17.7%
  • Going to drive you crazy with out it

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Having withdrawals without it

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • No votes don't count

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same! Any updates on putting this feature back #MODS
download.jpeg

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strongly prefer things like this go away. First thing I turn off on any platform, when it can be turned off. Why on earth would anyone consent to tracking let alone ask for it?

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Strongly prefer things like this go away. First thing I turn off on any platform, when it can be turned off. Why on earth would anyone consent to tracking let alone ask for it?
It was a valuable tool to see what members where in certain threads in real time especially if you where engaged in specific discussion with them.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a valuable tool to see what members where in certain threads in real time especially if you where engaged in specific discussion with them.
Also valuable for help threads when you know someone can assist with it, good to tag them when you know they're active and get them over there.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also valuable for help threads when you know someone can assist with it, good to tag them when you know they're active and get them over there.
Let's be 100% real. I also used the tool just for fun to follow my bff's around and post with them. Had to go and do it didn't you @danieyella hahahaha

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's be 100% real. I also used the tool just for fun to follow my bff's around and post with them. Had to go and do it didn't you @danieyella hahahaha
I'm just trying to be practical!

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

my guess is, it was taken away because it was also a tool that could be used negatively.

Doesn’t tapping the person’s avatar show you where they are in real time? Or does that have a delay? and you also can see if they are online from their avatar, they also get a notification when tagged or posting on their thread.

Doesn’t look like it’s coming back anytime soon, as it’s been 7-8 months since a mod posted on this thread that it was getting sorted soon.

OP
OP
LRT

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my guess is, it was taken away because it was also a tool that could be used negatively.

Doesn’t tapping the person’s avatar show you where they are in real time? Or does that have a delay? and you also can see if they are online from their avatar, they also get a notification when tagged or posting on their thread.

Doesn’t look like it’s coming back anytime soon, as it’s been 7-8 months since a mod posted on this thread that it was getting sorted soon.
I think you can tap on members to see what thread certain members are posing in but to me thats kind of crossing the stalker line(Just Kidding) I do it to @fishguy242 all the time but can't do it to the rest of my besties at same time is the issue hahaha
Honestly this thread was started in fun and I'm ok with it all either way.
Would be nice to have the function back though

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back