membership question

Miller535

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I joined in March 2020 (I think it was March at least), I was assuming that I would get some notice when my club membership/dues were due but did not. How does membership renewal work? I am perfectly fine with paying my dues, I just want to know how and when I am supposed to. Thanks.

Steven91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I remember correctly, all 2020 memberships carried over to 2021 due to covid

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I joined in March 2020 (I think it was March at least), I was assuming that I would get some notice when my club membership/dues were due but did not. How does membership renewal work? I am perfectly fine with paying my dues, I just want to know how and when I am supposed to. Thanks.
They are also good for a calendar year so they all expire at the end of the calendar year.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O.k, are notices sent out at the end of the year? Or is it just understood that end of December/begining of January all members need to rejoin?
Well, in years past the combined Nov/Dec meeting is the mega raffle, elections and membership renewal. So yeah people just know. Your card should also have the expiration date on it.

OP
OP
Miller535

Miller535

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, in years past the combined Nov/Dec meeting is the mega raffle, elections and membership renewal. So yeah people just know. Your card should also have the expiration date on it.
That's interesting. I joined online last year, and never got a card.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's interesting. I joined online last year, and never got a card.
Have you been to any meetings and asked for a card. I have been meaning to order a new batch of cards, but should have some older ones at work.

OP
OP
Miller535

Miller535

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you been to any meetings and asked for a card. I have been meaning to order a new batch of cards, but should have some older ones at work.
No I haven't. I joined right around when covid hit and everything got locked down. If they have resumed I would like to go. Are they still at Elmer's? I actually work in Monroeville

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I haven't. I joined right around when covid hit and everything got locked down. If they have resumed I would like to go. Are they still at Elmer's? I actually work in Monroeville
I pay everything on here so if you simply watch this subforum you will be kept in the loop.

I don't know where we meet right now. Covid kinda shut down in person meetings. I have been meaning to talk to Gary (owns Elmers) about staying up meetings again, but baby in the NICU, working full time and trying to remodel a house before she comes home hasn't left me any time to make it out there. We usually do not meet June or August, but we do have a nice club picnic in the middle of July. I hope that it will be at Jay's house in Venitia again this year.

Back