1. You must create an account on our website to place an order. We will have a ""Buy Now"" option right on this R2R thread to speed up checkout. It is the faster way to checkout.
2. We will post a frag or two every 2 mins or less on this thread with a link to our website. Frag is sold to the first person to complete check-out.
3. First come, first serve basis. All purchases must be made through our website.
4. Shipping is $39.00 (Texas residents $29.00)
Unlimited items, UPS Priority Overnight.
We only ship to the Continental US.
NO PUERTO RICO, HAWAII, or ALASKA SHIPPING.
5. No free shipping.
YOU MUST PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE ONCE.
For every additional purchase, there is no additional shipping cost.
Shipping will be refunded if you end up not purchasing any corals.
Shipping to a UPS hub for pickup is preferred.
If you purchase something outside the Live Sale and are charged an additional shipping fee, we will refund that.
6. No holding, no exceptions.
CHOOSE A SHIPPING MODULE WITH DESIRED delivery date :
Tuesday May 31st | Wednesday June 1st
7. All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges. (Except shipping module)
8. No PMs or Emails will be answered during the live sale.
9. Due to the amount of people purchasing frags, two people can place orders for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that comes through our website first. The other person will get the same frag if available or a refund.
10. Prizes and Gift Cards won can be used for this sale but you must have made a purchase of either a shipping module or a frag priced over $5 to qualify to win games… shipping modules will be refunded if no corals are bought.
11. For every coral purchased at $5 or less, you must also have purchased another coral priced at $10 or more. Limit of 5 frags priced $1 per household for the entire sale.. Any purchased over 5 will be automatically refunded.
12. Local pickup is free. No need to purchase shipping module if picking up at Coral-Vault. Pickup up will be available Friday June 3rd & Saturday June 4th from 1:30pm to 8:30pm cdt only. PM us to make arrangements or schedule a different pick up date.
13. For every coral purchase is an entry into the Grand Prize Drawings The more corals you buy, the more chances you have to win.
We reserve the right to make adjustments to the rules if needed.
There's been a murder at the Tudor Manor! Who did it? what did they use? Where did they do it?! For this game, every couple of hours, I will post a new clue. The clue will be a person, weapon, or room that was not involved with the murder. Your job is to deduce who committed the murder, what weapon they used, and what room the murder happened in. The first person to correctly solve the murder mystery wins a MYSTERY FRAG FROM CORAL VAULT!!!
Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three guesses then you're out. Good luck!
HERE IS THE CARD YOU WILL USE TO PLAY Mark off the people, weapons, and rooms as they appear until you have solved the puzzle via process of elimination.