MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND LIVE SALE | THIS SATURDAY MAY 28TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral-vault

DFW's Premier Aquatics Dealer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
16X9.jpg

ORIGINAL SALE DETAILS
282675987_695922121661662_4922233046466783100_n.jpg

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND LIVE SALE
Saturday | May 28th, 2022
Noon-10pm CDT - Here on R2R

Stacked Full Of Games and Prizes | 850+ Corals | Tons of $1, $5 and $10 Corals
Live Games, Giveaways, and lots of fun. Dramatically reduced prices!​

281859457_309193721403974_1306471674188464650_n.jpg
BIG.jpg
LIVE SALE SATURDAY MAY 28TH, 2022

Stacked Full Of Games and Prizes

ldk leak detection.jpg
tideline aio.jpg
neptune grow light.jpg
kessil a80.jpg
Neptune Leak Detection Kit
Tideline AIO Pennsylvania
Neptune Grow Light
Kessil A80 Light

Rules:

1. You must create an account on our website to place an order. We will have a "Buy Now" option right on this R2R thread to speed up checkout. It is the faster way to checkout.
2. We will post a frag or two every 2 mins or less on this thread with a link to our website. Frag is sold to the first person to complete check-out.
3. First come, first serve basis. All purchases must be made through our website.
4. Shipping is $39.00 (Texas residents $29.00)
Unlimited items, UPS Priority Overnight.​
We only ship to the Continental US.​
NO PUERTO RICO, HAWAII, or ALASKA SHIPPING.​

5. No free shipping.
YOU MUST PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE ONCE.​
For every additional purchase, there is no additional shipping cost.​
Shipping will be refunded if you end up not purchasing any corals.​
Shipping to a UPS hub for pickup is preferred.​

If you purchase something outside the Live Sale and are charged an additional shipping fee, we will refund that.

6. No holding, no exceptions.
CHOOSE A SHIPPING MODULE WITH DESIRED delivery date :​
Tuesday May 31st | Wednesday June 1st​

7. All Purchases are final. No returns and no exchanges. (Except shipping module)
8. No PMs or Emails will be answered during the live sale.
9. Due to the amount of people purchasing frags, two people can place orders for the same frag at once. We will honor the order that comes through our website first. The other person will get the same frag if available or a refund.
10. Prizes and Gift Cards won can be used for this sale but you must have made a purchase of either a shipping module or a frag priced over $5 to qualify to win games… shipping modules will be refunded if no corals are bought.
11. For every coral purchased at $5 or less, you must also have purchased another coral priced at $10 or more. Limit of 5 frags priced $1 per household for the entire sale.. Any purchased over 5 will be automatically refunded.
12. Local pickup is free. No need to purchase shipping module if picking up at Coral-Vault. Pickup up will be available Friday June 3rd & Saturday June 4th from 1:30pm to 8:30pm cdt only. PM us to make arrangements or schedule a different pick up date

13. For every coral purchase is an entry into the Grand Prize Drawings The more corals you buy, the more chances you have to win.

We reserve the right to make adjustments to the rules if needed.

282675987_695922121661662_4922233046466783100_n.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Coral-vault

Coral-vault

DFW's Premier Aquatics Dealer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
SPLICE

title gif.gif

It's time to debut a brand new game and it will test your eyesight even more than Optometrist! For this game, I have taken screenshots from famous movies, spliced them all together, and sped up the rotation! Your job is simple: list the movies that are featured in the game gif. How many different movie screenshots are in it? I won't tell you! For every correct movie you guess you get a point. The person that correctly identifies the most movies wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CORAL VAULT!!!

One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

HERE IS THE GAME GIF:

round 1 gif.gif

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
SPLICE

title gif.gif

It's time to debut a brand new game and it will test your eyesight even more than Optometrist! For this game, I have taken screenshots from famous movies, spliced them all together, and sped up the rotation! Your job is simple: list the movies that are featured in the game gif. How many different movie screenshots are in it? I won't tell you! For every correct movie you guess you get a point. The person that correctly identifies the most movies wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CORAL VAULT!!!

One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel will pick a winner. Good luck!

HERE IS THE GAME GIF:

round 1 gif.gif

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoops just read the rules was I supposed to write those all in one post?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 78 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back