MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND LIVE SALE | THIS SATURDAY MAY 28TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Coral-vault

Coral-vault

DFW's Premier Aquatics Dealer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Coral Vault Blasto!
image.jpg
There it is!!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MURDER MYSTERY

title gif.gif

There's been a murder at the Tudor Manor! Who did it? what did they use? Where did they do it?! For this game, every couple of hours, I will post a new clue. The clue will be a person, weapon, or room that was not involved with the murder. Your job is to deduce who committed the murder, what weapon they used, and what room the murder happened in. The first person to correctly solve the murder mystery wins a MYSTERY FRAG FROM CORAL VAULT!!!

Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three guesses then you're out. Good luck!

HERE IS THE CARD YOU WILL USE TO PLAY
Mark off the people, weapons, and rooms as they appear until you have solved the puzzle via process of elimination.

CARD.JPG

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MURDER MYSTERY

title gif.gif

There's been a murder at the Tudor Manor! Who did it? what did they use? Where did they do it?! For this game, every couple of hours, I will post a new clue. The clue will be a person, weapon, or room that was not involved with the murder. Your job is to deduce who committed the murder, what weapon they used, and what room the murder happened in. The first person to correctly solve the murder mystery wins a MYSTERY FRAG FROM CORAL VAULT!!!

Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three guesses then you're out. Good luck!

HERE IS THE CARD YOU WILL USE TO PLAY
Mark off the people, weapons, and rooms as they appear until you have solved the puzzle via process of elimination.

CARD.JPG

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back