MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND LIVE SALE | THIS SATURDAY MAY 28TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
KESSIL A90

7.jpg

8.jpg
Chadwick is such a cool name. I wonder if it's long for Chad...

Macroalgae

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for an amazing auction. I sincerely apologize for whoever has to pack my order.

I do need to confirm the address is being sent to since it appears to have defaulted to my billing address, which is a PO Box.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you for an amazing auction. I sincerely apologize for whoever has to pack my order.

I do need to confirm the address is being sent to since it appears to have defaulted to my billing address, which is a PO Box.
Yeah get in front of that, pm @Coral-vault, and change your address on these type of accounts in the future. If not for anything then for the corals themselves. You don't want them to die just because you forgot to change your shipping address to a preferred location.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Still exporting....
I had upgraded my previous computer and it made a huge difference. This computer that I got last Saturday is much stronger with a much better video card, but I'm running multiple screens and a lot of heavy programs at any given minute. The upgraded RAM was supposed to come in the mail this morning and I would swap them out real quick, but they got delayed.

Also, sometimes, the files that I export are just very heavy and it takes a while to export. Those 360 VR ones I showed you before are a great example. About 20 minutes to export a 30 second file, then another 30 minutes to upload to youtube.

Back