Memorial Day Weekend Sale! [ 10-30% OFF ]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Wow, I'm trying to spend almost $1000 today and I can't do it
1. BRS @randyBRS Memorial Day Sale ended before memorial day, I found that out early this afternoon.
2. Premium Aquatics @premiumaquatics website took down all of the 12% off items by the time I got on there at 9:30pst
3. Marine Depot @MarineDepot is having serious website issues, I spent a ton of time just trying to get items into my cart because the drop down was all messed up and when I finally get items into the cart which took about 35-minutes then I go to checkout and the "Complete Order" button does not work....
3-Strikes for me today.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
checkout button isn't working

Not working

Wow, I'm trying to spend almost $1000 today and I can't do it
1. BRS @randyBRS Memorial Day Sale ended before memorial day, I found that out early this afternoon.
2. Premium Aquatics @premiumaquatics website took down all of the 12% off items by the time I got on there at 9:30pst
3. Marine Depot @MarineDepot is having serious website issues, I spent a ton of time just trying to get items into my cart because the drop down was all messed up and when I finally get items into the cart which took about 35-minutes then I go to checkout and the "Complete Order" button does not work....
3-Strikes for me today.

Thanks to all for alerting us to your shopping and checkout problems. We've reactivated the coupon so folks can take advantage but there are still reports of intermittent checkout issues occurring today. All departments are focused on a fix—it may have been we pushed new site features live prematurely. In any case, we want to take care of you all! So if you have difficulty placing an order online today, please contact us at 714-385-0080 and we will definitely take care of you.

Best wishes,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%
Back