Memphis Frag Swap - Saturday Nov 9, 2013

OneReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am pleased to announce the annual Memphis frag swap. This will be put on by Memphis Area Reef Society, or MARS, with a big help from Richard and Memfish.

Details
What: MARS Frag Swap
When: Saturday, November 9th, 2013
Where: 5685 Quince Ave. Memphis, TN (this is an empty store space right next to Memfish)
Time: 10am-3pm, but we can be flexible if need be

Space for vendors: $25 per table
Admission for non-vendors: $3

If you are interested in having a table/area at the swap for your dry goods or livestock, please PM me and we will work out the details.

With Memfish being next door, getting water for your tanks should not be a problem, if you cannot bring your own. Memfish has offered to supply water to vendors.
smile.gif

We are planning to try and get a food truck to come and park in the parking lot, so that food will be available.

There will be raffle and door prizes, displayed on the table for all to see.
smile.gif

Thanks, I look forward to seeing everyone.

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to donate some LRS food and our new sheet seaweed for you to raffle off. Please send me a p.m. if you're interested. I always try to support local clubs when I can.

Larry

ijam357

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am pleased to announce the annual Memphis frag swap. This will be put on by Memphis Area Reef Society, or MARS, with a big help from Richard and Memfish.

Details
What: MARS Frag Swap
When: Saturday, November 9th, 2013
Where: 5685 Quince Ave. Memphis, TN (this is an empty store space right next to Memfish)
Time: 10am-3pm, but we can be flexible if need be

Space for vendors: $25 per table
Admission for non-vendors: $3

If you are interested in having a table/area at the swap for your dry goods or livestock, please PM me and we will work out the details.

With Memfish being next door, getting water for your tanks should not be a problem, if you cannot bring your own. Memfish has offered to supply water to vendors.
smile.gif

We are planning to try and get a food truck to come and park in the parking lot, so that food will be available.

There will be raffle and door prizes, displayed on the table for all to see.
smile.gif

Thanks, I look forward to seeing everyone.

Hey there I think I sent you a message and haven't gotten a response in regards to attending this event. Hope all is well. Cheers, Jam

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back