Meredith's 180 In-wall happy place

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tangs are still in QT. I'm having a run-in with something very stubborn to get rid of. Current thinking is that it's brook, but I have CP on the way and metro+ cupramine for the hippo (Tried coppersafe three times already). Anyway, here are some pictures of the beautiful babies.
Great looking tangs, How are they doing today?

OP
OP
melypr1985

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are gorgeous!
Thanks!
Meredith, I'm not able to view any of your pics anymore in this thread. I'm sure they're gorgeous though
I'm sorry. I don't know why not as I uploaded them straight to the site. Could you see the tangs in the last picture I posted?
Great looking tangs, How are they doing today?
Thank you! They seem to be ok still.... skin condition is clearing up some as the copper is increased and the metro starts doing it's job.
Love those coffee cups. Sorry about the CBB. Tank is looking really good.
Thanks! The tangs really enjoy sleeping in them. They each prefer one of the other.

Cary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!

I'm sorry. I don't know why not as I uploaded them straight to the site. Could you see the tangs in the last picture I posted?

Thank you! They seem to be ok still.... skin condition is clearing up some as the copper is increased and the metro starts doing it's job.

Thanks! The tangs really enjoy sleeping in them. They each prefer one of the other.
Who wouldn't love that? Lol

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to here, that the new kids are better

OP
OP
melypr1985

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to here, that the new kids are better

Well, they are looking a bit better. I won't feel good about it until I get the CP and some formalin for a dip. The plan is to Sterilize the big QT for the hippo tang and set it back up with copper and metro.

OP
OP
melypr1985

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who wouldn't love that? Lol

Right?! We are pretending they are living in apartments until they can move into their forever home.

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!

I also cannot view your photos anymore

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well dang yall! I'm not a computer person, so I'll need to call in the troops. #mods #reefsquad #techsupport
Well dang yall! I'm not a computer person, so I'll need to call in the troops. #mods #reefsquad #techsupport
Hey, while y'all are at it can I get another banner? And perhaps a reason as to why it quoted the post twice lol.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which photos are no longer viewable? I went back a few pages and could see all the pics. I'm on an iPad using Safari.

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tangs are still in QT. I'm having a run-in with something very stubborn to get rid of. Current thinking is that it's brook, but I have CP on the way and metro+ cupramine for the hippo (Tried coppersafe three times already). Anyway, here are some pictures of the beautiful babies.

^^ I can see all these just fine, and I'm logged directly into the site using a browser. My guess is that Tapatalk and/or the R2R app doesn't support the new media add-on we've installed.

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are those of you unable to see the new photos using Tapatalk or the R2R app? Try logging directly into the site using a browser instead. This will help us diagnose the problem.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back