Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm not so sure - if I remember correctly his interest in Dentistry did get him a date with the tooth fairy!
Or perhaps, the glitter fairy
6F0E1416-E48E-4969-85BA-67C2667FCE1A.gif

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm completely baffled about how all of this supposed to work. I currently have to hide all of my fish store purchases from Ms. Santa and now I find out there is an elf on here that has infiltrated Reef2Reef!

Good thing I have years of experience working off the grid and out of the photic zone. :)

Thankfully there are a lot of great sales this year on the dark web so I'll just need to acquire someone's credit card information to keep everything completely on the down-low.

Yohoho!

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm completely baffled about how all of this supposed to work. I currently have to hide all of my fish store purchases from Ms. Santa and now I find out there is an elf on here that has infiltrated Reef2Reef!

Good thing I have years of experience working off the grid and out of the photic zone. :)

Thankfully there are a lot of great sales this year on the dark web so I'll just need to acquire someone's credit card information to keep everything completely on the down-low.

Yohoho!
I may think about allowing you use my credit card, but all of your purchases should probably be sent to my house for safe keeping. You wouldn't want the wrong person to see what you are up to and start asking questions

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi Hermey! I am so happy to meet you. I don't think I have ever met an Elf before. But I thought I should let you know why I am here. At home I know what my gifts are every year. You see Hermey, I am bad. I am very bad. I only get coal each year. This is why I am here. I am tired of coal. So Hermey could you hook me up with someone who gives very generously? You see I really need a lot this year. I was thinking of some beautiful artwork or an algae scrubber for my 140 gallon over stocked mollie tank. Muahahaha

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back