• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Miami Hurricane Chalice big frag, looking for staghorns or other chalices in the DMV

Mr.Acro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

My Miami Hurricane chalice is starting to take over the right island of my tank so I'm making some new frags. I have a 12-15 eye piece thats healed over and encrusting but I can also cut 8-9 eye frags off of the colony. I also have some miscellaneous LPS I'm looking to get rid of.

I've never shipped before so I'd love for it to stay in the DMV. I'm looking for either acros, chalices, or any thing cool you have to offer.

PM for pictures.

Best,

MrAcro

pdisner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there I am Into extactly what you're into. Mayb we can help each other. In my experience, acros don't ship too well, or chalices if longer than overnight is risky. However I have pink and baby blue/pink dotted chalice, pink chalice and a bunch more.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back