For sale Mid-High end zoas bulk

Closed
High end zoa bulk
$100.00
Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: New post made with individual prices.

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
So this is a long shot looking to move a bunch of mid to high end zoas open for discussion also.
open to make multi polyp frags packs of each also.
GMK limited amount maybe 10p left have a few singles to doubles $80pp left
Exosphere zoa
Koala eyes
JF buttkrak
seduction
Hyper jubilee
Kh sunburst
Bowsers

nano reef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
WOW! What do oyu feed them? LOL You are always selling and yet still have huge colonys! I am confused about this add though. It just says 100.00. Can you list the prices for the rest?

I am interested in all but I am about to complete an order I have already paid shipping on eBay and he is letting me add more and was thinking of add kh sunburst and hyper jubilee so please let me know asap what yours are so I know what to do! I already have bowsers but like to know prices on rest.

OP
Toky916

Toky916

Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
WOW! What do oyu feed them? LOL You are always selling and yet still have huge colonys! I am confused about this add though. It just says 100.00. Can you list the prices for the rest?

I am interested in all but I am about to complete an order I have already paid shipping on eBay and he is letting me add more and was thinking of add kh sunburst and hyper jubilee so please let me know asap what yours are so I know what to do! I already have bowsers but like to know prices on rest.
There is a new thread this was for bulk. The other post has them all priced out. You can also pm me with ones you want.

Peninsula Reef Tanks...

• I currently have one

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I used to have one set up

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I would like to try one in the future

Votes: 69 53.5%
  • No interest

Votes: 26 20.2%
Orphek OR3 Reef Aquarium LED Lighting