Midas Blenny in 20 gallon long?

LifeOfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would a midas blenny work in a 20 gallon long? Ive seen mixed reviews on this. Some say its ok, others say not ok but the ones that so not ok say so for a regular 20 gallon, not a 20 long. they need a 30 gallon on LiveAqiaria, and a 20 long has the same footprint as a 29/30 gallon. plus they perch a lot, so length would matter more right? So i think it'll be ok in a 20 gallon long. what about you guys? what do you think?

MrDLHughesY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would a midas blenny work in a 20 gallon long? Ive seen mixed reviews on this. Some say its ok, others say not ok but the ones that so not ok say so for a regular 20 gallon, not a 20 long. they need a 30 gallon on LiveAqiaria, and a 20 long has the same footprint as a 29/30 gallon. plus they perch a lot, so length would matter more right? So i think it'll be ok in a 20 gallon long. what about you guys? what do you think?
Go for it I had 1 in my Fluval Evo 13.5 with no issues

MrDLHughesY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok got it! what other fish did you have in your tank and are you planning on upgrading?
I also had a pair of clownfish blue damsel and a watchman goby. I have already made the upgrade to a dd reef pro 900 just finished cycling but all fish gone back to LFS as I don’t want them in my new tank and the Midas blenny has stayed in the Fluval tank which is now a Frags tank as he’s a pain to catch as he just hide in the crevasses of the rock

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 75 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 74 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 32 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.2%
Back