• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Middle TN/KY classrooms with saltwater tanks

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Are there elementary/high schools in the area that have saltwater tanks in their classrooms? I’m looking to donate gear and would like it to go to a classroom with a tank/educational program. Thanks.

MikeandDee

View Badges
Reaction score
I have a buddy who teaches here in Clarksville and is setting up a tank for the kids. Will ask him what they may need

Paulie069

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Are there elementary/high schools in the area that have saltwater tanks in their classrooms? I’m looking to donate gear and would like it to go to a classroom with a tank/educational program. Thanks.
Great idea you have,, getting next generation stoked about reef tanks,, hope it pans out

MikeandDee

View Badges
Reaction score
What type of gear do you have. Buddy of mine works at a middle school and got permission to start an aquatic life club with a fresh water tank and saltwater tank

OP
mrsaltwatertank

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
What type of gear do you have. Buddy of mine works at a middle school and got permission to start an aquatic life club with a fresh water tank and saltwater tank
tanks pumps lights etc etc.A good amount of stuff I’d rather have go to a program vs throwing away

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

How vigilant are you when it comes to the TDS of your RODI water?

• It is VERY important to me

Votes: 300 64.1%
  • It is somewhat important to me

Votes: 132 28.2%
  • It is NOT important to me

Votes: 26 5.6%
  • Other (please explain in thread)

Votes: 10 2.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors