Middle TN/KY classrooms with saltwater tanks

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there elementary/high schools in the area that have saltwater tanks in their classrooms? I’m looking to donate gear and would like it to go to a classroom with a tank/educational program. Thanks.

MikeandDee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a buddy who teaches here in Clarksville and is setting up a tank for the kids. Will ask him what they may need

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there elementary/high schools in the area that have saltwater tanks in their classrooms? I’m looking to donate gear and would like it to go to a classroom with a tank/educational program. Thanks.
Great idea you have,, getting next generation stoked about reef tanks,, hope it pans out

MikeandDee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of gear do you have. Buddy of mine works at a middle school and got permission to start an aquatic life club with a fresh water tank and saltwater tank

OP
OP
mrsaltwatertank

mrsaltwatertank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of gear do you have. Buddy of mine works at a middle school and got permission to start an aquatic life club with a fresh water tank and saltwater tank

tanks pumps lights etc etc.A good amount of stuff I’d rather have go to a program vs throwing away

Back