View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1.jpg

Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
Mike from TN's Fluval Evo 13.5 Mixed Reef

1 - RT365 - Mike from TN.jpeg

Join me in congratulating @Mike from TN for his tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This reef was started in September of 2020. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info by clicking HERE.

Thank you @Mike from TN for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us!

#ReefTank365

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you ALL for the recognition! This is such a fun hobby and I’m sooooo glad I found this community of fantastic people. My tank wouldn’t be where it is today without the wealth of information I received here at R2R!
Thank You all and God Bless!

Sudaien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1.jpg

Today's Reef Tank 365 Feature is
Mike from TN's Fluval Evo 13.5 Mixed Reef

1 - RT365 - Mike from TN.jpeg

Join me in congratulating @Mike from TN for his tank being spotlighted as today's Reef Tank 365 feature! This reef was started in September of 2020. You can follow this reef and see more pics and info by clicking HERE.

Thank you @Mike from TN for sharing your reef with us! We enjoy being part of your reef journey, and we look forward to watching how your reef continues to develop! Enjoy your brand new "Reef Tank 365" badge and keep sharing those tank updates!

If any of the rest of you would like to see your tank featured as one of our Reef Tank 365, click this link for more info on how you can share your tank with us!

#ReefTank365
nice job

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
CONGRATS..love the tank,the plants around looks great!!

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an awesome setup!! I didn’t get nearly as creative with my Evo but I have plans... I’ll be looking to your tank for major inspiration, Mike!
Very flattering!
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I’d be glad to answer!

Mike from TN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What filtration are you running? I have a fluval 13.5.
Thanks for asking Eric.
I’m using the InTank chamber #1 media basket with flow diverter to force flow through the basket ( bottom level has the stock bio-thingies AND a bag of plastic bio balls, middle level has ChemiPure Elite and carbon cubes and the top layer has 2 layers of carbon infused filter pad on top of a 50 micron pad).
The middle chamber (#2) has a 50watt heater and a UV lamp. Lamp runs 24/7.
The “pump house” has a Sicce 1.0 return pump and I have a Spin Stream random flow head on the outlet.
The hole in the false wall at chamber #2 is also plugged!

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for asking Eric.
I’m using the InTank chamber #1 media basket with flow diverter to force flow through the basket ( bottom level has the stock bio-thingies AND a bag of plastic bio balls, middle level has ChemiPure Elite and carbon cubes and the top layer has 2 layers of carbon infused filter pad on top of a 50 micron pad).
The middle chamber (#2) has a 50watt heater and a UV lamp. Lamp runs 24/7.
The “pump house” has a Sicce 1.0 return pump and I have a Spin Stream random flow head on the outlet.
The hole in the false wall at chamber #2 is also plugged!
I can second this! Definitely want to upgrade to the InTank media baskets. I’m using the chamber 2 basket and I have some bio cubes from AlgaeBarn, some macro and a brand new red mangrove in the first chamber. I also upgraded the pump to a Zetlight 1000(?)... it’s adjustable from 100ish-273 gph and has a feeding mode that I really like.
Now I have to post a pic too... this is from about 2 months ago. I’m ashamed to say I have taken new pictures lately! (Nevermind the nem I’m nursing back to health on the right... looks much better now!)

Attachments

• 4E174DE5-2318-4D8F-8560-4A498556B5AE.jpeg
    4E174DE5-2318-4D8F-8560-4A498556B5AE.jpeg
    214.8 KB · Views: 150
Back