Great enabler indeed!

Trailer Park Boys Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just might do so. If nothing else the sump that The Godfather is granting me (on this, day of his daughters wedding) most likely won’t have room for both my good but bulky skimmer and a fuge. And if I go the Santa Monica route, same deal. The Clearwater however....

in any case, the science behind an ats fits more with my...plan? Ideology? Idk. Also, many of my favorite tanks on here and the best I’ve seen in person don’t skim. Worst case scenario I start with a skimmer. Then switch but keep it on deck if needed.

Marlon Brando Movie GIF

OP
OP
sp1187

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just might do so. If nothing else the sump that The Godfather is granting me (on this, day of his daughters wedding) most likely won’t have room for both my good but bulky skimmer and a fuge. And if I go the Santa Monica route, same deal. The Clearwater however....

in any case, the science behind an ats fits more with my...plan? Ideology? Idk. Also, many of my favorite tanks on here and the best I’ve seen in person don’t skim. Worst case scenario I start with a skimmer. Then switch but keep it on deck if needed.

Marlon Brando Movie GIF
wait.... fishdude's daughter is getting married? my invite must be lost with a coral delivery. :rolleyes:

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Marlon Brando Movie GIF
I gave into the ats life, I still have the skimmer in there running but it's barely doing anything - I'm just too stubborn to pull it

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we have a box, with what I'm hoping are the last pieces to the puzzle.
I love that I take USPS free delivery and get it here in 3 days anyways. :cool:
IMG_3909.jpg
Don't give away the hack!!

Just placed an order the other day and BRS shipping was going to be $12 delivered today or free delivery later. chose free delivery and just gotten out for delivery email.

OP
OP
sp1187

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't give away the hack!!

Just placed an order the other day and BRS shipping was going to be $12 delivered today or free delivery later. chose free delivery and just gotten out for delivery email.
I live closer than you.
you're like almost in another country. ;)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back