• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Mike's Innovative Marine Nuvo EXT 100

OP
Mike Kearns

Mike Kearns

View Badges
Reaction score
Got some new gear today. I am a member of PNWMAS and since we haven’t had any meetings since COVID they decided to do an end of summer spectacular with contests and a raffle. One of the raffles had a grand prize of am MP40 and I won!! I was watching the drawing video and when the said my name I yelled out scaring my wife lol. Picked it up today and got it installed.
B1F3B823-5A78-4A0A-A7D2-2EA76CA46B3D.jpeg

F922C9E8-41DB-4AA4-AE65-37878A138193.jpeg

Good news is it works great, has no problem staying on the back wall and is hard to see. Bad news is now I want one for the other side lol.

Nick Steele

View Badges
Reaction score
That is one way to get business lol. Sucker you in with one and make you want more!

That’s why I sure my wife won’t be pleased if I ever win any of these tank raffles because then I’ll need to buy everything else for it haha

Tanks coming along nice btw

mattzang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
nice tank and light choices! lol

did you special request the side door? i'm mega jelly, i would've loved one of those on mine. i thought they only came on the larger IM tanks. hopefully that's just standard now though, that would be pretty useful

OP
Mike Kearns

Mike Kearns

View Badges
Reaction score
That is one way to get business lol. Sucker you in with one and make you want more!

That’s why I sure my wife won’t be pleased if I ever win any of these tank raffles because then I’ll need to buy everything else for it haha

Tanks coming along nice btw
Thank you. I am super happy with the way it's going.

OP
Mike Kearns

Mike Kearns

View Badges
Reaction score
nice tank and light choices! lol

did you special request the side door? i'm mega jelly, i would've loved one of those on mine. i thought they only came on the larger IM tanks. hopefully that's just standard now though, that would be pretty useful
Supposedly I got lucky getting the doors. Read in another thread from someone that didn't get them. They called IM and was told the side doors were a new feature that hadn't been announced yet and is a $250 upgrade. I am glad I got them as I put all the electronics behind the right door.

Would you be shocked by today's reefing hobby if you had just returned after a long period of time?

• Yes (tell us why in the thread)

Votes: 202 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 71 18.4%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 109 28.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 1.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors