OP
mta_morrow

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope the holiday trip went smoothly and safe! Updates soon I hope mikey! Cheers!
Hey! I’m back home and have been pretty busy. Sorry for the lack of updates and comms.
The tank is doing well. I’m fortunate to have a good “tank checker” when I’m gone.
Getting fed only once a day and heavy NoPox dosing I expected nitrates to come down. Nope. They stayed steady
Current testing is: Alk 8.5, NO3 32, PO4 .15.

I hope to do a big WC this week. Mostly for nitrate reduction. 40 gallons is max I can do at one time currently. Then I head to North Carolina Thursday for a job interview Friday morning.
PS I had this written yesterday morning and never hit send!

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I’m back home and have been pretty busy. Sorry for the lack of updates and comms.
The tank is doing well. I’m fortunate to have a good “tank checker” when I’m gone.
Getting fed only once a day and heavy NoPox dosing I expected nitrates to come down. Nope. They stayed steady

I hope to do a big WC this week. Mostly for nitrate reduction. 40 gallons is max I can do at one time currently. Then I head to North Carolina Thursday for a job interview Friday morning.

I wish u the best as always Mike. Knock em dead bub!

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Good look on the job Mike, I hope it all goes well for you, and a happy new year!

OP
OP
mta_morrow

mta_morrow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot to post this pic of my New Year baby.

Started with one the size of a golf ball around May of 2018. Now have 3 and I sold one.

8DF58C0B-9125-465B-82EC-9B14E15C3103.jpeg F8205FCB-5CBD-4F01-841B-37EBEAD9BFC7.jpeg

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. If u can manage nems without them causing issues with coral and powerheads they can finance quite a bit. I had mine split a month or so ago, and 1 keeps walking everywhere. I need to get rid of it. No takers thus far... happy 2020 bud.

OP
OP
mta_morrow

mta_morrow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back Mike!

I know you had moved....did you keep the tank or are you starting from scratch?
It’s been a journey to say the least. As of 3 weeks ago, the tank is set up in a house we had built and just moved into. I had it setup in a rental as it was being built. A lot of new friends and fellow reefers helped with the moves and holding livestock.

thanks for asking and so glad to be back!

pics and updates to come after Thanksgiving.

Did I mention I’m going to go see my grandkids for thanksgiving?

Back