Milwaukee Mi412 Phosphate Photometer Low Range w/ case

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like to offer any gear or Equipment first to my reef club before i POST it on the main forum.
Single Owner, only used it a 1 time to calibrate it, so it's basically in brand new condition. Zero scratches or marks anywhere on the Photometer. I Bought this Tester from Bulk Reef Supply about year ago. Since, I have broken my tank down and since have bought a bigger tank. I went from a 120 to a 210 but I need some extra money in order to afford my new Synergy SS-44'' filter sump, so thats why i am letting this very accurate P04 meter go for a really great price. Compared to the other listing selling at $199.00, I have mine up for sale for only $99.99 plus shipping. This should move fast due to how good of condition this photometer is in.

Also, it's practically brand new and I have only used 1 or two times when I first got just to see if it works but then I took my tank down and the Photometer has been sitting ever since in the original Milwaukee carrying case.

Little info the Mi412 Phospahte (Low Range)
A good, reliable phosphate test kit should be accessible to any serious reefer. What I have up for sale is a Milwaukee MI412 Phosphate checker . I'ts by far to be one of the most reliable test kits to measure phosphates on the market. Excess amounts of phosphates (PO4) can actually inhibit coral growth and coloration and algae blooms. The most notable addition of phosphates added in a reef tank will be from the food you feed, and their is media out there to remove phosphates from the water in the tank like GFO or ROWAPHOS. When running any type of phosphate removal media you should have a test kit to know that it is actually working and when to change out the media. As far as warranty Milwaukee offers a 2 year warranty only if you have the original receipt like i do, so the Photmeter is good for another year as far as how long you have left on the warranty. If you have any other questions or conners, please let me know? I only sell TOP OF the line products and TOP QUALITY Merchandize as you can see from my 100% feedback score that i TAKE very series. Like I mentioned above before leaving any negative comments, give me the opportunity to make it right..

Whats all Included:
1x Mi412 Phosphate Photometer
100x Single packets of reagent
2x Glass curvettes
2x Curvette caps
1x 9v Battery
1x Carry case
Directions and the original packaging and receipt
& Extra MI412 LOW RANGE PHOSPHATE PHOTOMETER REAGENT EXTRA SET

IMG_7281.JPG

IMG_7283.JPG

IMG_7284.JPG

IMG_7285.JPG

IMG_7286.JPG

IMG_7290.JPG

IMG_7293.JPG

IMG_7292.JPG

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back