• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Milwaukee refractometer

repru04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got out of the hobby over a year ago and am finally getting around to letting go of the last of my equipment. Can anyone advise me on pricing for a Milwaukee refractometer with case and calibration fluids?

HuduVudu

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will look here on R2R for past posts, and on ebay, advanced search tab for sold auctions, compare new vs used to see how much items are going for, and how frequently. Also completed auctions, which includes unsold items, so gives more info on sale volume.

Keep in mind, ebay, shipping and paypal charges can add 30% to the seller's fees. So, I will total the price with shipping (if it is not free shipping), and use that as a starting point. Gauging volume with new/used rates.

If I don't much recent info that way, I may also do a quick check on retail prices online (the Milwaukee refractometers are used in all sorts of industries, so you should find sellers outside hobby sites for a good idea of how much someone can get for a new or refurbed unit).

Back